• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Masteron vs primo

GH Consigliere

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are the big difference between primo and mast? Also masteron p vs e? Do they even make primo e and primo p ?

What are the big difference between primo and mast? Also masteron p vs e? Do they even make primo e and primo p ?

most primo is Primo E... and I have not seen a Primo P but have seen a Primo Ace we carry it at Crimson but its not for the weak. It comes in 50mg per cc and still requires the same high dose for males. So thats all most 20cc a week to get 1 gram.

Mast P is a faster acting then Mast E gains your not going to notice much more, maybe more gains total with P because it kicks in faster, but i prefer the long ethers because i run my mast at 800.

Mast vs Primo... Primo creates great volume, lines, and lean mass.

Mast just makes you hard as fuck.

Masteron will make a diff in your physique more quickly. Primo is slow acting,requires high dosing and is very weak even in those circumstances. However it is prob the safest steroid you can possibly use.

But why primo so expensive vs masteron if mastron is a better compound for males. I reamber heavyiron writeing something on primo but can't find it.

Masteron isn't necessarily better, it yields different results to primo.

masteron is good but be ready for hair lost !!! big hair lost!
primbolan depot is expensive since only Bayer schering can do powder..so all who sale ugl aka primo,its FAKE since none non pharmacy with license cant even buy powder to make primobolan depot! ;)

I'm certain AY primo has been verified you naughty man!

AY primo is the real deal. It doesn't need to be run as high as most guys say. I had great results at 3-400mg a week. Most guys that say they need more probably have fake primo.

AY primo is the real deal. It doesn't need to be run as high as most guys say. I had great results at 3-400mg a week. Most guys that say they need more probably have fake primo.

D-Lats...what was the best thing about your Primo run? have you ever run Mast? If yes how would you compare the two?

IML Gear Cream!
I only tryed mastron got a little hard look but bf% was still high. Trying to get it lower but its hard as Hell too.

D-Lats...what was the best thing about your Primo run? have you ever run Mast? If yes how would you compare the two?
Primo is totally different than mast. Mast is basically for getting harder when you are very lean. In my opinion it's only really useful for precomp. It won't build muscle and if you bf is high won't help vascularity. Primo will build some size but I found it was more of a pumped look, it was like someone put an air hose in my muscles and blew them up like balloons. I felt stronger even tho I was very low bf and low carb. Bang for the buck if your in the sub 10% bf range if go with primo any day. Plus it doesn't kill your hairline like mast does.

I won't run a cycle without either... I always run primo 20 weeks as well as mast... They go hand in hand, especially the lower your body fat... For me, the results I yield off primo are excellent... I like to see continuous gains throughout a cycle... Someone going for 15-20lbs. on a cycle won't like primo but someone like me who only wants 5-10 LEAN lbs. that is just continuous and not a fast gain then primo is as ideal as it gets... I also run eq with these two as well as gw-501516 and the endurance gain is amazing... Its basically a mega recomp with HUGE gains in endurance, lean muscle, vascularity, muscle hardening and strength... Primo and masteron and quite different but work very well together...

I have never used primo as good as AY and I have used many kinds... AY has the best of everything that I have ever come across... Primo can be extremely painful in terms of PIP but the AY primo is so smooth... I take 3 cc injections in the delt with very little PIP at all... I always recommend 800 mg of primo but AY quality is so strong that 600 mg is sufficient... I recommend 750-800 with masteron...

Also Primo is not hard on the joints. I didnt happen to see anyone mention this but Masteron should probably not be used by anyone with arthritis or bad joints.

I won't run a cycle without either... I always run primo 20 weeks as well as mast... They go hand in hand, especially the lower your body fat... For me, the results I yield off primo are excellent... I like to see continuous gains throughout a cycle... Someone going for 15-20lbs. on a cycle won't like primo but someone like me who only wants 5-10 LEAN lbs. that is just continuous and not a fast gain then primo is as ideal as it gets... I also run eq with these two as well as gw-501516 and the endurance gain is amazing... Its basically a mega recomp with HUGE gains in endurance, lean muscle, vascularity, muscle hardening and strength... Primo and masteron and quite different but work very well together...

I have never used primo as good as AY and I have used many kinds... AY has the best of everything that I have ever come across... Primo can be extremely painful in terms of PIP but the AY primo is so smooth... I take 3 cc injections in the delt with very little PIP at all... I always recommend 800 mg of primo but AY quality is so strong that 600 mg is sufficient... I recommend 750-800 with masteron...

Good post 24k, I'm going to have to run some primo with eq and HRT dose of test very soon. I'll probably go with AY as well. I like the idea of GW in this circumstance because of the positive effects on the lipids. I saw a log where a guy was running just 5 mgs of GW on a tren cycle and his lipid profile improved from his off cycle, no test numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

D-lats, at that dose did you run test or HCG at the same time?

Back