• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Welcome new AG mod Azza1971!

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Apologies to 'the peoples choice'

.... BwahHahaha!

IMO Azza should in the least be a 'Mod'.... Azza is more involved in World Affairs than 'we the people of AG' give him credit for.... Azza recently took a beating standing up for a Woman in trouble......

action.retrievefile.do

Azza is the new peoples choice!

:( don't step on him!

IML Gear Cream!
I am only a member until I figure out AG.......I think I am going to be here for a long fuckin time.......

in my impatience to become a mod, i fotgot who?s cock i would have to suck, then remembered the Captn?s cheesy coon abo dick and decided i am out of the election baby

in my impatience to become a mod, i fotgot who?s cock i would have to suck, then remembered the Captn?s cheesy coon abo dick and decided i am out of the election baby

You have been back 1 day and it's already lame.

That mother fucker eats soup with a life jacket on just so he doesn't drowned

shut the fuck up moe, who asked you, you only know lame, show me something intelligent you have written

shut the fuck up moe, who asked you, you only know lame, show me something intelligent you have written

show us your bum hole azza, that was really intelligent

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 109
i was in Sydney a few months back Griff, went to Oxford street, i have the video of you draining everyones cock, buttcheese

I'm Sure we could have worked something out :kissu:

well at least he ain't a puppet like the one's we have now.....:coffee:

the grannies choice has spoken..

I'm Sure we could have worked something out :kissu:

speaking of which...I'm a mod on asf, how am I not a mod here yet....

and how come you're not a mod on asf...bring these things up DJ..we should have dual citizenship

also, are you trying to unload me on warriorblaze?

and how come you're not a mod on asf...bring these things up DJ..we should have dual citizenship

ASF is a free mod position ....here we get our pockets lined by people...well except the Cpt...he gets both pockets lined....:)

show us your bum hole azza, that was really intelligent

I told everyone this guy is in love with AZZA, now he's asking for pics of his bumhole. Sounds a little gay. BTW Rio is awesome GICH

Send me some nude pics of you in sexy poses on your bed and I will see what I can do.

Back