• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What Lab Do You Guys Use?

mmmmm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First post here. My old source got closed down so I'm now looking for another. I've heard a lot about AMA but I can't find enough about them. Some have said they're underdosed. So what do you all use? Thanks.

AY, WP and IML.

AMA has treated me well, Olympus has very good primo and mast, crimson pharma is new here but they are pretty good.

Yeah, I will say if they're a sponsor then they're (most likely) legit. Haven't run 'em all, but then again once you find one you like you tend to stick with it.

Though... it does kinda appeal to me to collect bottles of Test E from different vendors. They're like the bodybuilder's equivalent to baseball cards!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I will say if they're a sponsor then they're (most likely) legit. Haven't run 'em all, but then again once you find one you like you tend to stick with it.

Though... it does kinda appeal to me to collect bottles of Test E from different vendors. They're like the bodybuilder's equivalent to baseball cards!

So true! How many different bottles of test do i really have in my goodies box.... Hmmmm

all who are on this forum must to be good ;)
^I am going to call bullshit on that. Do you remember Raws or Gear Depot? Hell I had to throw some of the GD crap out because there was crap floating in it, was severely undosed or it crashed every five minutes. Just because you are a sponsor on these forums does not always mean that your gear is gold. With that being said, IMO, which you can take or leave...steroidsfax, blueprint labs, PSL, big D, EA, and yes you WP are all fine choices.

i use whatever my vet forgets to lock up

I use a (recently) private one, another that isn't on here, and Blueprint. Not necessarily in that order. IMHO you can pretty much tell by who is posting what! That is what lead me to my choices and so far I've had nothing but good luck. Look for the long-time members and who they recommend. Good luck bro!

First post here. My old source got closed down so I'm now looking for another. I've heard a lot about AMA but I can't find enough about them. Some have said they're underdosed. So what do you all use? Thanks.

Isn't this a clever way around " source discussion " ? Read sticky . I have used , probably five or more sources on this forum and have never had a problem with any !!!!

It's obvious who I use, so with that being said... I also use HG (Human Grade)...It's not hard to find in the thread, I mean forum on where to get some great HG also... Im impressed with the boys here at Team-Sciroxx...

This community has a great list of quality labs...all stand in a league of their own...

I placed an order through Legends Pharmacy and Crimson Pharma I believe on 12/30. Legends was quick with communication and shipped my parcel already...As of today, still nothing from Crimson. Still waiting on Crimson's response to my email and confirmation of my order. However, Jay_Steele, Crimson Rep, has been very helpful. Props bro!

Back