• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Its nearly 2014! Get MOTIVATED!

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is going to be long winded, So get a drink, and READ!

Happy New Years Everyone.

Sometimes in life obstacles are thrown in our way, the circumstances in which we are put in can make or break us. Fear can either be your downfall, or the spark that can change the outcome of your life forever. Often times we take what we do have for granted, we are always wanting more, but afraid to try something new or push ourselves farther than we have before. You may be afraid of the pain of that last rep, that you KNOW is going to hurt, but that last rep could be the difference in pushing past a barrier you believed you wouldn't ever accomplish. A medical test that been long over due, over the sheer fear that the result result may bring a new dynamic or a new obstacle to your life.

Fear is temporary, Pain is temporary, if you remember that, anytime fear or pain presents its self to you, Remember that it's an opportunity to be inspired. That test, that race, that last set, that circumstance, remember that YOU will be able to handle it, with conviction, and drive.

"Today if you become frightened, Instead become Inspired" -
Unknown

Inspiration is a powerful tool, it can push you past the limits you have perceived for yourself. It can help you attain, what you have never imagined was possible. Being inspired, and acting on that inspiration, are two very different things. Being inspired, can help you see the bigger picture, a better path, or even help you with a solution to a problem. Inspiration is powerful, inspiration is what fuels you everyday, and you may not even know it. Acting on inspiration, is when you harness that inspired feeling, that clarity, the solution to a problem, and actually apply it, rendering any limits or obstacles currently in your way, obsolete. Anyone can be inspired, its acting on that inspiration that will separate you from the rest. You will see the bigger picture, while pushing yourself farther than you ever have been before. The time is now, act on your inspiration, don't waste that inspiration! Do something about it! No matter how insignificant, act on it, or forever be looking back at what if?

"When written in Chinese the word "crisis" is composed of two characters - one represents danger and the other represents opportunity." -John F. Kennedy

Let?s face it, life can be hard. Just when you are sitting there minding your own business, pow, a crisis can come your way. Whether it is work, differences among family and friends, bad relationships, financial struggles, or just a bad day, sometimes it can be overwhelming and hard to deal with. Although what seems like a tough time while it?s happening, it is also a way to help you find the strength you never knew was within.

Regret. n. 1. A sense of loss and longing for someone or something gone. 2. A feeling of disappointment or distress about something that one wishes could be different.

Do you live with regret? Do live with thinking that the yes you said yesterday should have been a no? Do you believe that a choice you made in the past has affected your life in a negative way today? Living with regret is like living with a replica of yourself that is constantly in your ear saying what if? Its unhealthy, it?s stressful, and can cause a toll on your body, mind and soul.

You will never be able to move forward, or create your own destiny if you live with regret. My philosophy is to live with no regrets, consider anything you may think as regret, as a life lesson, as a defining moment on whom you are today, and who you will be in the future. We all have been there; we have all thought about the past, and how we may have done something different, it is human nature.

What separates you from the greatness you're destined for, is constantly thinking about "regret" rather than thinking that the moment you may have changed, was meant to be, was meant for your life, to define you, to mold you into the person you are today
. - OSL

Using each choice you've made in the past as a stepping stone to the person you are now, and the greatness you are destined for. I live each day with no regret, I live each day knowing I have made mistakes, but I live each day knowing that the mistakes, choices, or circumstances I was placed in the past, has molded me into the person I am now, it has given me the life I have today, and the greatness I will achieve in the future. Live with No Regret, Move your life forward, and achieve what you are capable of.

"We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us" - Lucy Maud Montgomery

Be Inspired, Be Great, Become Amazing, Show No Fear, Life with no Regrets!

OSL

wow..I just now seen this... absolutely great words here... Happy new year brother,,

Great pearls of wisdom and a great read first thing in the morning...

Thanks, OSL, for starting my day with a little inspiration and motivation. :winkfinger:

Great post OSL , may 2014 be a wonderfull year for you and your family !

Great pearls of wisdom and a great read first thing in the morning...

Thanks, OSL, for starting my day with a little inspiration and motivation. :winkfinger:

Thank you Iron, I do a lot of writing and inspirational columns for the women's cancer society, the above was just written last night as I wanted to help spark a bit of motivation in our members here.

Definitely not my best work, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. Happy New Year!

Great post OSL , may 2014 be a wonderfull year for you and your family !

Happy New Year to you and yours as well Joe, I hope you accomplish everything you set out to do in 2014. God bless brother.