• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Hcg!

lifthvy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Checked with several sponsors that I have used here and nobody has any...does anybody know who DOES?:thinking:

We do as well man

-jwgibbons

SF has hcg and personally used it. Its legit and plumped the bad boys right up!

Ok, thanks bro's, appreciate it...and the comedy as well.

I looked man, didn't see any

Its there bro. Just currently sold out. It is a BIG seller. Shouldn't be long till there is more

Does this tend to go out of stock as soon as it comes in?

Not regularly, we just had the biggest year we've had to date so we are currently out of stock however it will be restocked here very shortly

-jwgibbons

Have any HCG in stock yet? Used some from WP and not impressed. Wanna try someone elses.

Right around the corner brother, I promise

-jwgibbons

Have any HCG in stock yet? Used some from WP and not impressed. Wanna try someone elses.

Not impressed as in you didnt mix it properly or it was bunk? cause hcg is either real or not an easy way use a pregnancy test.

Not impressed as in you didnt mix it properly or it was bunk? cause hcg is either real or not an easy way use a pregnancy test.

I think it was/is bunk. I think its under dosed, not fake. I tested it with a pregnancy test and its real, but on 3000iu injected IM per week my T levels are in the 200's. That doesn't seem even remotely normal. On local pharmacy HCG two weeks into the same dose I was in the 400's. So I can only conclude that WP has under dosed HCG. I store and mix it properly.

I think it was/is bunk. I think its under
dosed, not fake. I tested it with a pregnancy test and its real, but on 3000iu injected IM per week my T levels are in the 200's. That doesn't seem even remotely normal. On local pharmacy HCG two weeks into the same dose I was in the 400's. So I can only conclude that WP has under dosed HCG. I store and mix it properly.

Interesting to you happen to know which brand it was? He currently has HCG pregnil company organon in amps

I think it was/is bunk. I think its under dosed, not fake. I tested it with a pregnancy test and its real, but on 3000iu injected IM per week my T levels are in the 200's. That doesn't seem even remotely normal. On local pharmacy HCG two weeks into the same dose I was in the 400's. So I can only conclude that WP has under dosed HCG. I store and mix it properly.

What brand is it? Also note that hcg is a fragile and can be damaged if not stored properly. Its very sensitive to heat. I have some ovidrel hcg from wp and it works perfect.

His site says organon pregnyl, but what I received was 70K iu of VHB brand HCG. Wasn't cheap and it annoys me to think its not kosher given I've gone through most of it. Bigmoe I stored it in my fridge before and after reconstituting it. I used bac water and was very careful handling it. I don't blame WP since I don't believe he would sell something that's crap on purpose, but this VHB brand HCG has to be very under dosed.

Back