AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

AMA Labs?

Thread: AMA Labs?

Rep Points

AMA Labs?

Might be a stupid place to ask this question since its in the sponsor section and of course they aren't going to have anything bad to say, but I think I'll get more replies here. Anyone have any bad experiences with these guys? I've heard a lot of good things and I've also heard some say their gear is underdosed. Any of you guys have blood work done on their gear? My old source got busted and shut down and I'm planning on starting my next cycle late next week or the one after so I need a source very very soon and I'm strongly considering placing an order with AMA on Friday.

Rep Points

Hey mmmm. No help with your question but I'm thinking you could answer a couple for me. Maybe. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm View Post
    Might be a stupid place to ask this question since its in the sponsor section and of course they aren't going to have anything bad to say, but I think I'll get more replies here. Anyone have any bad experiences with these guys? I've heard a lot of good things and I've also heard some say their gear is underdosed. Any of you guys have blood work done on their gear? My old source got busted and shut down and I'm planning on starting my next cycle late next week or the one after so I need a source very very soon and I'm strongly considering placing an order with AMA on Friday.
    LOL. No one has ever said the gear is under dosed. Would love to hear where you heard this Sorry but these kinda posts from brand new guys to the site are getting a little old. Do a little research buddy and if your for real you will see there are tons of labs, there are mass specs, there are countless reviews, logs and customers that show why AMA is one of the best.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

And never underdosed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

Hey bro..........I have been using ama for alittle over a year now and have placed 6 orders form ama and have never had any problems with underdosed gear and honestly I have placed orders with other sources and ama has been the best I have ever had.......I am on there tren e mast e and test e and the shit is stronger then any other source I have tried so put your faith in ama and they will take care of you guarantee. .........plus the reps will help you through the whole process and make sure you have a good experience with ama

Rep Points

AMA is g2g check out the lab section for peoples bloodwork including mine. Ive ordered 4 times and they have always taken care of me! You won't be disappointed

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I literally laughed when I read your post. You were already in our section were all the reviews are yet still make wild remarks. Read a little in this sub forum and in the lab testing section and you'll find all the answers you're looking for. Let me know were you found someone claiming AMA is underdosed.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I literally laughed when I read your post. You were already in our section were all the reviews are yet still make wild remarks. Read a little in this sub forum and in the lab testing section and you'll find all the answers you're looking for. Let me know were you found someone claiming AMA is underdosed.
    Sorry man I honestly can't remember. It wasn't on this forum. And it was only one dude. Who knows though. Maybe it was some guy who just doesnt really know what hes doing, doesn't train right or eat right or hand extremely unreal expectations. I don't know. But that one guy is the only bad thing I've seen anyone say about you guys so I trust AMA. Getting gear can be sketchy so I really like to make sure I'm not being scammed or anything.

Rep Points

Ur right , figure it out . Of course people here will say good things about AMA . That's because we use their gear and its fucking awesome. Anyone who says its underdosed is a liar. ( competing labs ) Im not a rep ,Im a happy customer that has dealt with AMA many times and never had issues with potency or delivery . So don't worry , they are g2g . Look at my thread "what AMA did fo me" . I use only AMA gear and the pic says it all.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by anything-goes View Post
    Ur right , figure it out . Of course people here will say good things about AMA . That's because we use their gear and its fucking awesome. Anyone who says its underdosed is a liar. ( competing labs ) Im not a rep ,Im a happy customer that has dealt with AMA many times and never had issues with potency or delivery . So don't worry , they are g2g . Look at my thread "what AMA did fo me" . I use only AMA gear and the pic says it all.
    yup already saw your thread. I read around a bit more on other forums and i keep seeing good reviews. Some had posted pics of their blood work as well. I'm gonna go ahead and order from them. I don't think I have enough posts to PM a rep for them to make sure I have the right site. Can I post it here?

Rep Points

6 orders in, nothing but positive things to say. AMA is the best all around. The best gear your will find script or UGL. I will never go anywhere else. I can't say enough good things about these guys. Try it for yourself, you will love the results.

Rep Points

And where can I talk to a rep for AMA. I was just about to make my first order but I have a question.

Rep Points

Is it a general question regarding ordering from AMA or product?

Or is there someone specific you need to consult with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    Is it a general question regarding ordering from AMA or product?

Or is there someone specific you need to consult with

more specific. I pm'd a rep though. I would have done that in the first place but I didnt have a enough posts before.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmm View Post
    more specific. I pm'd a rep though. I would have done that in the first place but I didnt have a enough posts before.
    Gotcha okay

BOARD REP

Rep Points

AMA Labs?

I pm'd you back bro. And thank you for not asking that question on the open forum. I think you're the first noob in the last year to take it straight to pm. You must have read the rules lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    I pm'd you back bro. And thank you for not asking that question on the open forum. I think you're the first noob in the last year to take it straight to pm. You must have read the rules lol
    lol nope didnt' read em. just not stupid. I PM'd you again about it.

Rep Points

g2g