Napsgear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

My last cycle using napsgear

Rep Points

My last cycle using napsgear

I recently completed my 3rd cycle using all geneza gear from napsgear. I started by pinning 750 mg of test e every week. I kick started the first 4 weeks with the geneza dbol. I ran the cycle 14 weeks. I also tried their tne for the first time. The entire cycle was amazing. I could feel the dbol kicking in during 2nd week. I was doing 40 mg a day all 30 min before workout. I would sweat like crazy and strength really started going up. By the 4th week the test was in full force. I couldn't wait to work out daily and very high libido. The test is so great you feel like your 18 again. The tne probably impressed me the most. I would take it about hr before gym and was totally in the zone. Really kicks in and gives you an amazing amount of strength as well as keeps focus. I ended up gaining 18 pounds during cycle and have held about 12 after pct. I used arimidex during and had no problems with estrogen. Used nolva and clomid for pct for 4 weeks. Can't wait to start back in a few months and I'm going to make a big order with my friends at napsgear!

Large Broly
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Awesome to hear bro.