• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Atheists: 1 Jeebus: 0

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

Athiests die old miserable, and grumpy. Never fails.

Its just so stupid that the believers have this supreme being so highly evolved, yet cant even manage his anger or vengance. Its like God is a million years old but has the mentality of a four year old.

Doctorine states that God does not evolve. He is unchanging. Static and eternal.

IML Gear Cream!
Doug is so fucking Boss. He has been my favorite living comedian for years. His YouTube videos are fucking brilliant.

I usually stay out of this God versus Atheist stuff. However, my only comment is as follows. There has to be something more than this. If there isn't, what a fucking waste of time this all has been.

I usually stay out of this God versus Atheist stuff. However, my only comment is as follows. There has to be something more than this. If there isn't, what a fucking waste of time this all has been.

More to what? What is this you speak of? More to comedy?

Let's think about this logically for one second. How could there possibly be an afterlife? Our brains can be thought of as supercomputers - and when they break down, that's it. Game over. There is no heaven for old computers is there? No nerves firing = no experience = no life. Period. Make the most of this life because it's all we get.

Not enough drugs? Gave them up a long time ago. Don't like stuff that messes with my head. Same goes for alcohol.

Not getting laid enough? Actually, no problem there.

Mormon...hell no.

In all honesty, I have a great life. Get some years under your belt then you may be asking yourself, Is that all there is?

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't done drugs in over 8 months, and I am not too happy about that.

Let's think about this logically for one second. How could there possibly be an afterlife? Our brains can be thought of as supercomputers - and when they break down, that's it. Game over. There is no heaven for old computers is there? No nerves firing = no experience = no life. Period. Make the most of this life because it's all we get.

On the other hand how can there NOT be an afterlife? After all, we are made of the stuff that makes up the cosmos. We are that stuff that is aware of ourselves and what is happening around us. Does that consciousness stop simply because the body stops? If only there were a way to find out besides dying.

On the other hand how can there NOT be an afterlife? After all, we are made of the stuff that makes up the cosmos. We are that stuff that is aware of ourselves and what is happening around us. Does that consciousness stop simply because the body stops? If only there were a way to find out besides dying.

You won't know until it is too late to matter. It is the biggest cosmic joke on humans.

Also, people are big babies about death and the thought that existence is temporary just scares the fuck out of them, so they delude themselves into believing the most asinine shit to cling onto the idea that their existence will continue after human life.

If conscious existence continues after death, then great. If not, that's fine too because we won't exist to perceive non existence. Its a win win.

Back