• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

diet help

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What kind of food would I need to eat to be a fat fuck like KOS. I mean the only way to be excepted by him is to be a pre dieabetic sloth. It's only a matter of time before they start cutting his toes off one by one. He claims to be a body builder, maybe it's time he goes in another direction....:coffee:

:coffee:

lmao you should talk..about bodybuilding and all

028fq.jpg

pictureless picture boy, lol...........:coffee:

....some of my favs.. [i know it's sad][but true]

Junk+Food.jpg

reddog loves rasinbran thats his only diet

IML Gear Cream!
really dude, pick your game up or GTFO......:coffee:
idk man ive zinged you a few times and so far you cant come up with any comebacks? alzheimer's is a bitch huh?

ok, the matlock thing was good i admit, but everyone knows i'm skinny fat so the santa thing was a no good, lets see what else? oh right the rasin bran one, everyone should be concerned with thier fiber intake........:coffee:

i love cookies. also, i'm genetically blessed so i don't get fat, only swoler. my favorite cookie these days has to be a peanut butter caramel chocolate chip.

i love cookies. also, i'm genetically blessed so i don't get fat, only swoler. my favorite cookie these days has to be a peanut butter caramel chocolate chip.

this makes me very sad right now.
I'd be pleased to have flavored greek yogurt

1zwhoqh.jpg

this cookie is seriously delicious. just make peanut butter cookies and add caramel bits and chocolate chips.

I'd be in...but Im gonna need for you to turn around in your next set of pics to be sure...

IML Gear Cream!
this makes me very sad right now.
I'd be pleased to have flavored greek yogurt

There are other things with the same consistency but lower cals. I bet they are approved for dieting.

I'll have to ask the boss :(

I'm afraid to ask anytime soon tho

Hey Slappy what kind of booze you got in the back ground of that pic. A lil tequila in the front and some grey goose in the back?

Hey Slappy what kind of booze you got in the back ground of that pic. A lil tequila in the front and some grey goose in the back?

Savvy and Ivanabitch vanilla, vodkas on the higher shelf. tequila, gin, amaretto and some liqueurs on the lower shelf

my bar is low at the moment.

i see an old dirty wizard and a heart that says lover

Back