IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Calcium Caseinate, Sodium Caseinate----Cancer

Rep Points

Calcium Caseinate, Sodium Caseinate----Cancer

I've read about it, it says it could increase the risk of certain cancer, I am pretty afraid to take it. I was planning to order Naturade Weight Gainer, which one is pure & all natural in those ingredients----But one things is problem that they added calcium caseinate and sodium caseinate in that products!!!! I think I might have an idea, I would take Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Bromelain that it fights a certain cancer, I would think it is good idea to take them when drinking Naturade Weight Gainer together. Plus I eat a whole veggies and fruits. What do you think? Please advice.

Rep Points

Everyone-----Don't you know about that? Please I need an advice.

Rep Points

Maybe post the study? Or is this hearsay?

Rep Points

^^^^^^ there probably hundreds of things you are doing that you are not aware of that will increase your risk of cancer as much as calcium caseinate such risks are minimal as well as the ability to fight cancer with vitamins. so i think you should not worry about it. however it is advisable not to get stuck on a supplements for long periods of time for other health reasons.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wildanimal View Post
    I've read about it, it says it could increase the risk of certain cancer, I am pretty afraid to take it.
    Casein causing cancer is absurd.

That sounds like it came out of The China Study (the book) by Dr T. Colin Campbell. There is some good informative information in this book.

However, Campbell comes across in the book as an overzellous Vegan Cult Member. Campbell appears to let his emotions override logic.

Next, EXACTLY which articles state that casein cause cancer? Specifically what research references are cited in each of these articles that clearly demonstarte that caseinate cause cancer?

What are the names of these individuals who developed cancer after taking casienate?

80% of the composition of milk is caseinate. With all the milk sold/consumed by men, women and children each that that would indicated caseinate cancer should be killing thousand of us each day.

So, where are the bodies?

What I am saying here is use a little common sense.

I was planning to order Naturade Weight Gainer, which one is pure & all natural in those ingredients----
    Glucose

They substitute glucose (Maltodextrin) in Naturade for sugar.

Glucose spikes insulin. Spiking insulin before, during and immediately after a workout produces an anabolic (muscle building) effect.

Elevation in insulin any other time creates a cascade of health problems: Diabetes, Fatty Liver, etc.

There are some other questionable ingredients in it.

But one things is problem that they added calcium caseinate and sodium caseinate in that products!!!! I think I might have an idea, I would take Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Bromelain that it fights a certain cancer, I would think it is good idea to take them when drinking Naturade Weight Gainer together. Plus I eat a whole veggies and fruits. What do you think? Please advice.
    Chemotherapy

While drinking you caseinate beverage, try taking chemo to kill any cancer.

Kenny Croxdle