• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vanilla Peanut Butter Whey Isolate

purchaseprotein

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"you my friend have outdid yourself with the protein......I am astounded at how good this vanilla peanut butter is. Most protein powders I can only add maybe 6oz of water and any amount above that it starts to taste "watered down." This is where this product shines and shows it's true quality, I kept adding more water and sipping along the way out my shaker cup and it kept getting better and better and better all the way to 18oz! If that doesn't show true quality I don't know what does!" A Divine Customer For Life

Attachments

• isolate-Vanilla-Peanut.jpg
    isolate-Vanilla-Peanut.jpg
    1,009.9 KB · Views: 28
I've only tried this flavor from Species. Where is that one from, id be interested in trying it

I've only tried this flavor from Species. Where is that one from, id be interested in trying it

The one and only Divine Nutrition :)

This is actually my absolute favorite flavor they offer. No I have never tried this Species brand, but I'd be willing to put up any amount of money that Divine's flavor profile is far superior compared to any other vanilla peanut butter flavored protein out there.

I've mixed it with vanilla greek yogurt, I've put it in my morning coffee, I've drank it as a shake I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT lol. Literally once you try it you're hooked.

Divine promotes pure quality supplements only, using grass fed cows and only the highest of quality ingredients. There is no one else on the market that can match the finished product that Divine is delivering.

The "Isolate" blend utilizes a Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate. This blend is high in protein and low in carbohydrates. Not only does this product deliver the appropriate nutrients it also dissolves easily in your beverage of choice without having to use a blender. The Isolate Blend also provides all the essential branched chain amino acids (BCAA's) in addition to all other natural occuring amino acids.

Serv. SizeServings
1 Scoop (32g)35
AmountDaily Value
Calories 125+
Calories from fat 9+
Total fat 1g1%
Total Carbohydrates 4g2%
Sugars 3g+
Protein 25g44%
Vitamin A 75IU1%
Vitamin C 100mcg1%
Vitamin D 5IU1%
Calcium 200mg21%
Iron 900mcg5%
Phosphorus 123mg12%
Magnesium 27mg7%
Sodium 90mg3%
Potassium 277mg8%

My latest pickup from them:
kao391.jpg

Divine Nutrition Products utilizes the highest quality raw materials sourced here in the United States. Not only are the supplements superior in nutritional value, but are the best tasting protein powders in the industry. The Divine Staff has over 9 years? experience in the health industry and shipping dietary supplements worldwide backed by renowned customer service. We understand that the consumer must come first in any industry as they are the driving force. As long as we continue to bring the finest quality products to market and continue to have your driving support, Divine Nutrition Products will always excel and become a leader in the industry.

I encourage each and every single one of you to jump all over the buy 2 get 1 free sale Divine is currently running, or get 30% off solo tubs by using promo code solo.

If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to talk further before placing an order with Divine - feel free to PM me at anytime, I'm always on the forums.
Also, if you do decide on placing an order, please use my personal link(in my sig) so Divine knows that I'm the one that sent you their way ;) and send me a PM about it! Post up a thread! I'd love to know who is using Divine's products. -HMW
Purchase Protein ? Divine Nutrition Products

I hear this is some awesome protein. I have some samples on the way and plan to buy some as well! Great healthy natural product.

Hey I can't stop talking about Divine Nutrition to everyone I know haha I love it so much.

A local fried of mine that placed an order had his wife and kids try it also and the grand consensus was that they all could not believe how "dessert-like" and delicious the protein was.

Once you try it you won't go back to anything else, and that's a guarantee.

If I am not mistaken HeyMrWaters got himself another sale of the Isolate Vanilla Peanut Butter & Natural Vanilla Dulce De Leche. I am looking forward to the reviews on them.

The member that purchases the vanilla peanut butter is about to put up a review and a recipe him and his wife have been working on !

I know I like mixing mine with vanilla Greek yogurt and almond butter making a big bowl of sludge :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Divine Protein is hands down the BEST I've ever had.:winkfinger:

I recently bought 10 more tubs while on the 40% off sale. The Peanut Butter flavor is really good but Vanilla is still my favorite

Did you order Cinnamon Bun? I wasn't there when Steve handled your order. That flavor isnt getting enough recognition here. In oatmeal in the morning it can't be beat as well as by itself in a shake. I tried a big name competitors next to Divine Nutrition Products they were Junior Varsity.

Divine Protein is hands down the BEST I've ever had.:winkfinger:

I recently bought 10 more tubs while on the 40% off sale. The Peanut Butter flavor is really good but Vanilla is still my favorite

Did you order Cinnamon Bun? I wasn't there when Steve handled your order. That flavor isnt getting enough recognition here. In oatmeal in the morning it can't be beat as well as by itself in a shake. I tried a big name competitors next to Divine Nutrition Products they were Junior Varsity.

Yep I made some cinnamon bun oatmeal no bake cookies that were epic. Perfect morning time flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back