• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tips for powering down eggs

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need some....
two whole eggs and 6 egg whites.
any ideas? I start gagging halfway through. Its not that I don't like eggs either..I just cant eat this many

I put mine in a blender with some skim milk and a scoop of protein powder. Tastes great.

hmmm...I might see about blending meals one and two and doing this...or doing this and dividing it up
into my two meals

I drink pastuerized whites with pineapple juice. You can also cook what you have add walden farms pancake syrup and whip cream. Its now a desert.

ugy8y9ap.jpg

Here is my keto breakfast - scrambled eggs.
3 egg yokes
1 whole egg
50g bacon
50g ham
10g butter

I have that with a small protein shake (15g protein)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I'm eating way more eggs than that twice a day...
I just got permission to blend it with my whey and divide it up..yey!

looks at bushmasters dessert idea...if I ever get a cheat day I may try that with real maple syrup

My non keto recipe for scrambled eggs:
-100ml Milk
-3 egg whites
-2 whole eggs
-salt, peeper, rosemary and oregano spices

You can't tell its egg whites once you blend them with some quality protein powder, however human body does not absorb it as well as cooked eggs.

... They can also be eaten raw, though this is not recommended for people who may be especially susceptible to salmonellosis, such as the elderly, the infirm, or pregnant women. In addition, the protein in raw eggs is only 51% bioavailable, whereas that of a cooked egg is nearer 91% bioavailable, meaning the protein of cooked eggs is nearly twice as absorbable as the protein from raw eggs.

Source:
Egg (food) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
would still be keto if you switched out the milk for heavy cream...in moderation.

I'm on double that volume and no dairy

I need some....
any ideas? I start gagging halfway through. Its not that I don't like eggs either..I just cant eat this many

Join the crowd sweetie! I usually scramble mine and douse then in salsa. That works for awhile. If you can find the ranch dressing powder it is good.... for awhile.

IML Gear Cream!
I need some....

Join the crowd sweetie! I usually scramble mine and douse then in salsa. That works for awhile. If you can find the ranch dressing powder it is good.... for awhile.

Subbed because I hate fucking eggs.

Warrior

Eggs ain't that bad.
Seems like you need to work on your gag reflexes.

Eggs are great! I love eggs... I just don't love the amount of eggs I have to eat. I have to remember it's just fuel to power my competition machine!!

drink those mofo's simple easy and you can put a some real quantity down fast.

yeah, the coach gave me permission to mix em with my whey and drink em...break it up into two servings twice a day...
I need to replace my blender so thats what I shall do this afternoon!

the idea makes me much less freaked out. I hope it goes well.

A good shaker cup is all you need

I bake mine. Since I prep on Sundays, I mix a dozen eggs and pour them into a mini-loaf pan with a little ham and some bell pepper and bake them for 25 minutes. Each loaf is almost 1 1/2 eggs and easy to eat.

yeah, essentially quiche... good plan but ham and pepper aren't on the menu as of yet
i could probably have pepper though instead of greens

Yes I use about 1 cup of egg whites in my evening protein shake. It makes it slightly thicker but b no flavor difference.

excellent!

maybe i'll actually cook the two whole eggs and throw the whites (about a cup) into my shakes and be done with it..

yey! diet problem solved!

That's what I have to do 2 whole 6 whites 2 times a day

IML Gear Cream!
yeah...it was srsly about to break me very quickly...the idea was fucking with me even ...

literally thinking about it was making me not want to eat anything else..
its probably all psychosomatic but still

Add broccoli, salt and ketchup.

Salsa and avocado

Back