• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how much sleep? what time do you wake?

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just wondering about both? im gonna try running on 5 hours a night maybe sneak 1 hour in after work before gym ( i work 10 hour days)

I work overnights so I get up at 3-4 PM. I aim for 7 hours a night and still feel like I never get enough sleep. Even if you can function reasonably well on 5 hours per night, it's going to catch up with you sooner or later.

arnold once said 4-5 hours is enough. i think hes right wake up earlier i can get a extra meal in that day i can get my head clear before work... its just something im gonna do now im single with no ties im making sacrificies this year.. nothing to stop me need to make progress this year no fucking about.. more weight more food more training more gear more progress!

arnold once said 4-5 hours is enough. i think hes right wake up earlier i can get a extra meal in that day i can get my head clear before work... its just something im gonna do now im single with no ties im making sacrificies this year.. nothing to stop me need to make progress this year no fucking about.. more weight more food more training more gear more progress!

Less sleep equals less progress. I sleep 8-10hrs a day. I manage to make great gains every year because of this.

I refuse to be tired if I can help it. I hate being tired. It just drags everything down...attention, stress coping, physical recovery, immune system.

I get between 7-9 hours a night, that seems to do it. Usually in bed around 11pm.

I go to bed usually by 9pm on work nights and i'm back up at 4:30 that works reasonably well for me. other days I sleep in a bit more

i'm happy if i get 3 to 4 hours i know i'd be bigger if i could sleep more 2 month old baby + imsomnia sucks

6-8hrs

the days i dont work i get more sleep just how it is i love sleeping! would be great having the money to be able to not work! could sleep on a tottally different time scale..... if only....

To be fair, Arnold told a kid once that he ate a lb of salt to get that big.

But, I feel like I never get enough sleep either. You need your sleep to recuperate, especially if you try to get 100% out of your body daily. You grow when you rest/sleep, not in the gym.

I'm on call 24 hours 6 days a week, with an 11 year old. So my sleep is all over the place. As long as I get 5 hours on a bad day and 6-7 the others I'm OK. And on my scheduled day off I sleep till I wake up on my own. For me I need atleast 5 hours or I'm a miserable fuck. You can only get by on less than 5 hours of sleep for so long, then daily life becomes hard let alone lifting and eating right.

6-7 hours most nights. I don't wake up to an alarm most days either. I get up usually about 30-45 minutes before my alarm sounds.

haha i remember arnold once told a guy to scream while he posed in a show he said in pumping iron so now i think of it... lol only work

and i only work 4 days a week now mon-thursday.. friday sat and sunday i turn my alarm off and sleep like a baby just wake up when my body wants to and also liking the afternoon naps aswell

more sleep is better

I get 6hrs up at 4am. Love to get moar :(

I go too sleep between 9-10pm...and get up at 3:30am...so 5-6 hours a night....off days I might sleep 6-7 hours...I just wake up no later then 4-5am....23 years of the same time gets your body used to it...

I work 9-12 hr days construction, this is with 1 1/2 hrs working out before...So 7hrs is a minimum if I want to function and have decent days.

Back