AMA Labs

HGH, Reviews

Thread: HGH, Reviews

Rep Points

HGH, Reviews

Okay so i'v tried just about everything ama has to offer, love it all to say the least. BUT i have never tried there HGH, i know real legit hgh is fucking expensive and hard to find. im CURIOUS to whoever has tried AMA HGH please chime in on this and let me and others know your experience please and thanks
    You and only you are responsible for the your outcome, make mistakes, learn and move forward, never let go of your dream!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Don't expect a bunch of reviews. Hgh isn't a high sought out product but it is legit. But with that said, it doesn't matter who you get your GH from, you should always get labs done to make sure it's good.

Rep Points

HGH isnt something that most people mess with well for the majority of people under 30 arent using it. Like sherk said ama has yet to let someone down. Alwyas get blood done to be 100% sure

Rep Points

oh im not saying its fake in any means, im just wondering if anyone has tried it, like to hear feedback thats all.
    You and only you are responsible for the your outcome, make mistakes, learn and move forward, never let go of your dream!