• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Me and heavyiron...bff

IML Gear Cream!
bank account is frequently in the negs right now

sell some sperm? blood?

Al+Bundy+9+Pints.png

body recomp is in this order

diet
training
gears

when one is weak you can compensate with the other two...you've got the gears and the training...and you're doing your damnd-est with what your budget allows. I think you're doing fine FWIW
keep on trucking man

nearest plasma bank is 40 miles away...not financially smart to spend 15 to 20 in gas to make 20

I have to give blood to keep my Hematocrit down and the blood center asked if I wanted to donate for research instead of for human use so I told them yes. They send me $60 for every pint.

I have to give blood to keep my Hematocrit down and the blood center asked if I wanted to donate for research instead of for human use so I told them yes. They send me $60 for every pint.

i donate my money back...its the 1% of democrat in me:)

not to totally hijack this highly hijacked thread...but have you ever thought about hiring a recruiter?

^^^ good advices

:coffee:

i have a job lol

im just a laborer...ive done...concrete,masonry, electrical, worked on farms and tractors...silos

my current job is actually a decent one...for the area anyway...but you have to put in at least 500 hours as a temp...the temp services have taken over most jobs in our area...i have nearly 700 hours and just got papers for my hired on raise...hope it kicks in soon

i cant match my wifes professional money though...but i can pay my own light bill

i have a job lol

im just a laborer...ive done...concrete,masonry, electrical, worked on farms and tractors...silos

my current job is actually a decent one...for the area anyway...but you have to put in at least 500 hours as a temp...the temp services have taken over most jobs in our area...i have nearly 700 hours and just got papers for my hired on raise...hope it kicks in soon

i cant match my wifes professional money though...but i can pay my own light bill

Gotcha. Can adult school help you move up in your current job. Maybe some type of constuction license?

i work in factory now... when you look like me on a construction site you are going to be used and abused.....i loved working on the farm tractors...one of the worst bosses i ever had tho

i work in factory now... when you look like me on a construction site you are going to be used and abused.....i loved working on the farm tractors...one of the worst bosses i ever had tho

Diesel mechanics make good money. Just a thought.

KOS, what is your zip code?

IML Gear Cream!
we all know youll never do anything productive

thats harsh coming from you, you spent a fair bit of coin gettin fat, imagine all the money you have spent on gearz and now your blubbering about being in a tight spot???fail whale.

i have worked two jobs and done 80 hour weeks on multiple occasions to get my two thru this shit...its not my doing...and it aint a fuking pity party... it is what it is...i am the most open and honest person ... ever on these boards...i didnt even want to do the fucking contest...i was begged and pestered to because of who i am...and i will do my best with the means i have...but the family comes first

dont act like you know me... you new here

who said anything about giving up

Everyone has the right to vent. Only by seeing how lucky I am lately have I recognized how hard life can be for others. Never kick a man while he is down. Financial hardships for a man with a family are nothing to joke about. I am not financially strapped but still have nights I cant sleep because the pressure of providing.

Everyone has the right to vent. Only by seeing how lucky I am lately have I recognized how hard life can be for others. Never kick a man while he is down. Financial hardships for a man with a family are nothing to joke about. I am not financially strapped but still have nights I cant sleep because the pressure of providing.

Couldnt agree more.

More couldnt agree

^^ uses English word scrambling app

^^ word app uses English scrambling

Scratches teeth with balls and hand on foot...s2h app////

I told you autofellatio was all the rage in Milan!

Back