Looking for honest reviews

Rep Points

Looking for honest reviews

Looking for real feedback on products through this thread or by PM.
    I've been out of the game for a while, so I've decide to get my feet wet with a small cycle:

Wks 1-4 Dbol 50mg ed
    Wks 1-6 Test P 100mg eod
    Wks 1-6 Adex 1mg eod
    Wks 7-9 Nolva 20mg ed

I have experience with various test esters, tren, dbol, etc..
    Again, this is just a light cycle to get my feet wet.
    Never tried nolva for pct, so that'll be something new.

Haven't seen many bad reviews.
    All feedback about MLG's products is greatly appreciated.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

This board is full of Honest Reviews by some very reputable guys just scroll down and read bro!!!

Rep Points

Hopefully everything checks out and is g2g. My buddy will be running the same cycle. If all is well we'll be repeat custos.

Rep Points

Bro mlg is legit im on their test enanthate right now 750mg /wk and it is top quality shit not to mention lightning fast t/a and awesome customer service.plus mlg hooks it up on orals and always gives almost double what you order for free! You made a good choice with mlg enjoy!

Rep Points

I can tell you've been in the game for a while - you chose the right products to find out for yourself, and quickly. Dbol & prop - you'll know it in a few days! And my 2 cents on the subject is that both are awesome! But you'll find that out quickly, and then be ordering more. I recommend the Tren too, it's a tempest in a bottle

Rep Points

It appears to me as if your inquiry is really two fold. First as to your choice of a cycle, I would defer to MUSCLEICON or HEAVYIRON or SQUATDADDY for the expertise there. Secondly on the question of mlg gear, I can say from firsthand experience the tools you need are the tools they provide...period. Good quality (my nads practically disappeared after 5wks on their Test-c at 500mg/wk) and outstanding service. IMHO, they are in the game for more than just a buck...its pride too.

Ancillary question for ya; Why no CLOMID during your PCT? If the 50 in your name implies your age then you may want a little insurance for the boyz happy restart. Just sayin..

Good luck and IRON IT OUT.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AnabollicA View Post
    I can tell you've been in the game for a while - you chose the right products to find out for yourself, and quickly. Dbol & prop - you'll know it in a few days! And my 2 cents on the subject is that both are awesome! But you'll find that out quickly, and then be ordering more. I recommend the Tren too, it's a tempest in a bottle
    Tren is my favorite, but my buddy wants to run a cycle with me and he's new to it, so we're starting a little more mild. Plus, my wife said no tren this time lol. Hopefully next time. I love tren.

Quote Originally Posted by oonjunsoo View Post
    It appears to me as if your inquiry is really two fold. First as to your choice of a cycle, I would defer to MUSCLEICON or HEAVYIRON or SQUATDADDY for the expertise there. Secondly on the question of mlg gear, I can say from firsthand experience the tools you need are the tools they provide...period. Good quality (my nads practically disappeared after 5wks on their Test-c at 500mg/wk) and outstanding service. IMHO, they are in the game for more than just a buck...its pride too.

Ancillary question for ya; Why no CLOMID during your PCT? If the 50 in your name implies your age then you may want a little insurance for the boyz happy restart. Just sayin..

Good luck and IRON IT OUT.
    I've never used nolva for pct, so I decided to experiment and give it a try. Heard good things about its recovery properties. I've used clomid before, so I can compare and contrast the results.

Rep Points

Good to hear you guys love their products.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

What's PCT ???? Lol!!! Just kidding !!! But if 50 in ur name is ur age....then I would be cruising!!!

Rep Points

I'm only half of that lol
    I'd definitely be cruising if I was though.

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by reloaded50 View Post
    I'm only half of that lol
    I'd definitely be cruising if I was though.
    Ok...yeah at 25 shouldn't even cross your mind.

Rep Points

I think I'll run a log here, if that's cool? It keeps me motivated and helps track progress, plus, it's fun to interact with everyone.

Rep Points

Dude, been on this board for a number of years..tried countless sponsors, some of which aren't even around anymore and of those I've only found 2 that have good quality gear, MLG is one of the 2. Consistently great products, great service and fast shipping with no hassles. You won't be disappointed bro!
    If you don't know where your going it doesn't matter which road you take to get there....

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Log away bro, I'm in for the ride.

Icon

Quote Originally Posted by reloaded50 View Post
    I think I'll run a log here, if that's cool? It keeps me motivated and helps track progress, plus, it's fun to interact with everyone.
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder - National Level

Rep Points

Sounds good. It'll probably be in a couple of months. I'll be out of town for work for a month, in a month, so it'll be after that. That'll give me more time to make sure funds are in place, not only for supps, but for the good food I'll need for the diet. Maybe a crazy sale will pop up

Getting pretty excited, is been almost two years.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Cool.

Icon
    MLG Sponsored Bodybuilder - National Level

Rep Points

I'm newer to the site but first hand have used MLG and he is cherry never had any problems. Awesome customer service and ships quick as hell. Some people get some extra, but don't expect just be good. If you do then appreciate be happy and give your positive reviews MLG deserves it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifthvy View Post
    Dude, been on this board for a number of years..tried countless sponsors, some of which aren't even around anymore and of those I've only found 2 that have good quality gear, MLG is one of the 2. Consistently great products, great service and fast shipping with no hassles. You won't be disappointed bro!
    just an update on my original post. Having my first negative experience with MLB..ordered more EQ from them and when I looked at it I thought it was quite dark in comparison to what I've received from them in the past. When I opened it it had an odor to it, almost a "burned" smell, used it anyway and have had the "gear flu" all day and feeling miserable..very unusual for MLB and I stick to what I said in my original post. This could have just been a bad batch... it's a hit or miss in this game and this is my first "miss" with them but it doesn't in anyway sway my opinion of them or their products. Peace!
    If you don't know where your going it doesn't matter which road you take to get there....

Rep Points

That sucks to hear, but like you already know, shit happens. At the end of the day, we're dealing with illegal drugs, not stuff from the neighborhood pharmacy, so it's not always perfect, sometimes it's a gamble. Hopefully your situation is rectified.

Rep Points

Have order from mlg numerous times. His products are second to none.

Rep Points

For all you guys and gals out there that want a good source. I have been using mlg products for about a year now, and have not been disappointed. my experience has been with tren e and test e and d -bol. I started out weighting about 160, and just stopped growing. I was strong but wanted more size. A buddy of mine turned me on to mlg. This was my first cycle.
    tren e 200 and test e 250 every 4 days. and the last 4weeks of 12 week cycle d-bol within 2 month I shot up to 176 pounds. and my strength went through the roof. I was blown away by the results. my chest went from about 36 inches round to 44 inches round and my arms from 15 inches to 18 half and my legs are super strong. every order I have made has been delivered in a timely manner. the one time there was a problem with my order they fixed it no questions asked. The product is great and would recommended them. the customer service is second to none. Last but not least I want to thank the dogg pound for the outstanding service. mlg is the only source for me. Thanks

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifthvy View Post
    just an update on my original post. Having my first negative experience with mlb..ordered more eq from them and when i looked at it i thought it was quite dark in comparison to what i've received from them in the past. When i opened it it had an odor to it, almost a "burned" smell, used it anyway and have had the "gear flu" all day and feeling miserable..very unusual for mlb and i stick to what i said in my original post. This could have just been a bad batch... It's a hit or miss in this game and this is my first "miss" with them but it doesn't in anyway sway my opinion of them or their products. Peace!
    your very honest and loyal to your source bro, i want everyone including you to know, if there is a problem ever with anything, please contact a rep so we can fix it for you, we take care of all our clients, and fix anything that may arise ok, send me a pm with your email i can not reply to pm's, but i want to replace what you thought wasnt good ok, thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate all our clients !!

Bones

just a note, sometimes we use words loosely, when you say bad batch, that would render many many many bottles, and men, which would of resulted in more then one complaint, so we look at the total evidence, i never heard of gear flu, test flu yes but eq, deca, etc, i never experianced it or am aware, i could just not know, i just am not familiar with that, its very easy to come to conclusions but the consensus has always been some pretty damm good gear, but you may have got the bottom of the barrell they say, so in them situations dont open the bottle and get another one, that rectifies any problem right there, i dont care if arnold said it didnt look good, if its replaced then everyones happy right, you can pm me your email if you want that
    thanks for the input we use it all to sharpen the sword...
    Last edited by theboneman; 01-16-2014 at 02:26 PM.
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

About to pull the trigger on this cycle. Myself and two others will be running it together.
    Messaged them the order. Just waiting for a response.

Rep Points

Has the list changed at all recently? I placed my order off of a list I received last month.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

if your using a list a month old, then your all set my man, its been the same for a while now, all the new stuff went on, also, when new products hit the list we update it, and make some threads on it so everyone is on the same page ok.
    thank you,

bones
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

Order placed. Three of us will be running this cycle. The other two have never used before, and we all have jobs requiring good physical performance. This should be good.

Rep Points

Ive heard nothing but good things about them and from more than one forum.

Rep Points

Glad to find the forum and MLG. Been looking for someone with a lot of good words behind them!

Rep Points

sounds like i may have to try out a cycle of mlg based on what i have heard

Rep Points

Gave my order a week ago. Looking forward to giving my review.