• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's new in this bitch?

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been away for a while while I was living the dream. I see the captn is still king jew-nasty and AP is still slinging kosher gearz and KOS hung around through everyone's shit. Please tell me Azza finally chocked on an underage dick and died. And speaking of king jew, prince sure upped the ad count on this thing. :thinking:

who the fuck are you?!

Wb numbnuts.... Same shit different names ... Er'one here has got that AIDs :coffee:

I do not have teh AIDS

its incredibly possibly I have the herp tho :(

I do not have teh AIDS

its incredibly possibly I have the herp tho :(

ewww
lets see how many of the sheriv fan club still want to get inside your ovaries
i bet they all still do

Wb numbnuts.... Same shit different names ... Er'one here has got that AIDs :coffee:
ya thanks for that by the way, i thought you were clean

ya thanks for that by the way, i thought you were clean

"futureMrO" <---- that handle and your pics suggest you have a long uphill road ahead of you.

Not that "MrO" will gain much recognition beyond dopes, losers, pervs and homos but hey.
Seems your ultimate desire is too impress and be accepted by those "people"...your "people".

So whatever.....go for it sport. Chances will be slim to none for a long time though.

Been away for a while while I was living the dream. I see the captn is still king jew-nasty and AP is still slinging kosher gearz and KOS hung around through everyone's shit. Please tell me Azza finally chocked on an underage dick and died. And speaking of king jew, prince sure upped the ad count on this thing. :thinking:

slopps whats up bro been about a year lol...Did you finally graduate?

Yeah bro. Done with that shit and onto making some monies. Not sure why I'm still a board rep. Maybe I'll go change some people's posts to tranny pics.

i dont do dick, and keep ya pedo remarks out of here you closet fag who still sucks his mums breast milk, fucking handballer

"futureMrO" <---- that handle and your pics suggest you have a long uphill road ahead of you.

Not that "MrO" will gain much recognition beyond dopes, losers, pervs and homos but hey.
Seems your ultimate desire is too impress and be accepted by those "people"...your "people".

So whatever.....go for it sport. Chances will be slim to none for a long time though.

can someone unban this fucker long enough for me to neg him?

can someone unban this fucker long enough for me to neg him?
i didnt see that till today and by the time i did he was already banned lol my first troll and i didnt even get to fuck with him

Is that eddy's ghost still lurking or is it someone new?

i dont do dick, and keep ya pedo remarks out of here you closet fag who still sucks his mums breast milk, fucking handballer

Azza shut the fuck up. Why are you still here? You contribute nothing to the board other than being everyone's punching bag yet you still hang around. Do you let the little boys you take home beat up on you before they penetrate your asshole? Seems you like it that way.

He's only just got out of jail, give the pedo a break!

Back