• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hex 450 Review/Log

IML Gear Cream!
I slacked on water today too brother. I blame 0 calorie monsters. They are so good though! Keep at it brother! Your are killing this shit

Keep it up man your killing it

-jwgibbons

I slacked on water today too brother. I blame 0 calorie monsters. They are so good though! Keep at it brother! Your are killing this shit
omg they are so good GREEN

omg they are so good GREEN

I like the red ones. Those are real real good. White is alright and blue is amazing. Its just, during a diet its hard not to want to have something that isn't chicken, fish, or rice lol

I like the red ones. Those are real real good. White is alright and blue is amazing. Its just, during a diet its hard not to want to have something that isn't chicken, fish, or rice lol
^The truth right here! Saturday evening is my cheat meal and I plan on stuffing my face...buffet maybe?

^The truth right here! Saturday evening is my cheat meal and I plan on stuffing my face...buffet maybe?

The problem I have with cheat meals is that they are never as good as you imagine. ..... all week you are wondering what should I eat as a cheat then you make what sounds good and boom it sucks..... should have had this or that.... shoot. So a buffet the options are not limited. Have fun and eat some nasty good food for me!

-jwgibbons

Please keep us updated my brother.. Heating with with hot water, or a blow dryer will help with the oil viscosity, making it easier to drawl and inject..

I promise you'll enjoy this product.. Keep us all updated!
never thought of that, thats a good idea

IML Gear Cream!

White ones are my favorite, followed by sugarfree NOS

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

1/31/14
5:30am 30 mins of cardio on elliptical
7:00am 7 boiled eggs no yolk with two 2 ounce sausage patties
9:00am 42 gram protein shake no carbs
11:00am 13 ounce chicken with mushrooms and lite gravy
12:30pm WORKOUT (5/3/1)
-Deadlifts wu/135 1/325 2/345 3/365
-Pulldowns 4 sets of 10 reps with 210pds
-Barbell Bent Rows 4 sets of 15 reps with 185pds
-Good mornings 4 sets of 10 reps with 95pds
-Standing calf raises 4 sets of 10 reps with 225pds
1:30pm two 6 ounce fish fillets with cheese and a cup of salad with ham and low fat ranch(tasted like shit)
3:30pm eas to go 42 gram protein shake(20 carbs)
6:30pm two 8 ounce pork chops with one whole avacado
At 9:00pm I will have a 42 gram no carb protein shake

I had two gallons of water today and have been pissing like a race horse every half hour because of it. Yesterday's injection sites are fine, the left(as always) is a tad tender. Got a Npp shot tomorrow in the delt. Was going to do cardio but grandpa wanted our daughter to spend the night at his house, so cardio is going to turn into a sexy bubble bath and sexy massages for the wife and me. So in this case, I said "fuck cardio".

hahha enjoy the time with the wife and you.. you deserve it. you been putting a lot into the log.. dude. i mean it!

I've been out for a while ... Great log and results ... Answered the main question: no pip with this high mg gear... Aggression thru the roof is a good sign too :)

You will be getting enough cardio bro....no exercise equipment needed! Lol

I've been out for a while ... Great log and results ... Answered the main question: no pip with this high mg gear... Aggression thru the roof is a good sign too :)
^Yeah I hadn't seen you in AG for a while Capt. The PIP is extremely minimal if any and strength is going up literally everyday. Aggression is retarded high. I was in Walmart today and this guy accident hit me with his cart, holy shit I envisioned throwing him and the cart down the aisle. He was very apologetic though and I told him no worries, but I haven't been this angry since tren.

You will be getting enough cardio bro....no exercise equipment needed! Lol
^Yeah, I can only imagine how sex is going to be when I get on the Clen and t3. I will be drenched from all the sweat, she will be drenched from me sweating on her, the bed will be drenched. LOL

^Yeah I hadn't seen you in AG for a while Capt. The PIP is extremely minimal if any and strength is going up literally everyday. Aggression is retarded high. I was in Walmart today and this guy accident hit me with his cart, holy shit I envisioned throwing him and the cart down the aisle. He was very apologetic though and I told him no worries, but I haven't been this angry since tren.

Gotta love the increase in aggression. Mine gets me in trouble. .... H.R tried to fire one of my employees and wanted me to do it. I stood up and told the guy he nor anyone was firing my employees without my approval. Then he asked me to write the girl up and I said no. The issue was handled and expectations going forward have been set..... dude said okay and backed off. I think he's gonna wanna fire me now. But im just so damn good at my job no one would let it happen. Haha

-jwgibbons

^Yeah, I can only imagine how sex is going to be when I get on the Clen and t3. I will be drenched from all the sweat, she will be drenched from me sweating on her, the bed will be drenched. LOL

Haha how you gonna stack your t3 and clen dosages?

-jwgibbons

IML Gear Cream!

Dude the NPP and test has me drenching the bed in sweat every night. Plus the girl likes to sleep in temperatures that compete with the fucking Sun! Lmao. When I sleep, I want to shiver.

Listen I just want to say I really appreciate all you guys help. It makes the log/lifting/life a little easier with you guys checking in and supporting me. Thanks guys.

Its our pleasure man! Your making the log worth while to check in on.

-jwgibbons

Haha how you gonna stack your t3 and clen dosages?

-jwgibbons
^t3 protocol-> will probably be 25mcg a day maybe working up to 100mcg a day. When it's quitting time I will slowly ramp down from whatever the high is, say 50mcg to 25mcg for two weeks then down to 12.5mcg for two weeks. I know the debate rages on about having to tamper or not but I just feel more comfortable tampering down. I will probably not run the t3 for more the 3 or 4 months.
clen protocol-> day 1/2-20mcg day 3/4-40mcg day 5/6-60mcg day 7 thru 12-80 to 100mcg(depends on comfort level) day 13/14-40mcg. After that I will take two to four weeks in between cycles. I don't want to keep going with keto because that shit puts me to sleep. My workouts seem to suffer a little on Clen too so if the t3 is kicking ass I may just run that alone with my hex and Npp.

The SF rep tsek uses a pretty sweet t3 protocol. I'll see if I can't get him to post it up.

Hey pred, empty your inbox

Hello bro can you tell me whats your trget with the T3?? you want to fix your apetite or to start cutting fat?
in case of apetite i would suggest t3 3 weeks on/2 off to avoid any suspresion with dosage 12.5/25/12.5 or 25/25/25 and the 2 weeks off...
Now in case you want to use for long time and cut down then tapper in/out until 50mgc you dont need to go more than 50mcg...take care of your thyroid fucntion if you mess it then you will have big problems ;)
For anything you want let me know bro and see how i can help you...

Thanks
tsek0s

Hello bro can you tell me whats your trget with the T3?? you want to fix your apetite or to start cutting fat?
in case of apetite i would suggest t3 3 weeks on/2 off to avoid any suspresion with dosage 12.5/25/12.5 or 25/25/25 and the 2 weeks off...
Now in case you want to use for long time and cut down then tapper in/out until 50mgc you dont need to go more than 50mcg...take care of your thyroid fucntion if you mess it then you will have big problems ;)
For anything you want let me know bro and see how i can help you...

Thanks
tsek0s
^Yeah I am going to be long term I suppose(3-4months). I will take your advice and stay with 50mcg and tamper in and out. Thanks brother. Reps coming your way!

Back