• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Hex 450 Review/Log

IML Gear Cream!
6/7/14
6:00am 30 mins of cardio on elliptical
7:00am 5 hard boiled eggs no yolks with mayo
12:00pm ham and cheese sandwich with mayo
2:00pm 1/2 cup of mixed nuts
6:30pm TACO BELL

I only had a gallon of water today. Today was just a relaxing day. My wife and I spent the day with her cousins. It was a fun day. Not going to lie, we had a few mixed drinks and shot the shit. Not much to report otherwise. Tomorrow is family day and lawn mowing(yeah:wits:) time.

Brother sometimes you just have to have those days where worries go out the window. I had one mixed drink last night along with pizza.... it was nice

-jwgibbons

Brother sometimes you just have to have those days where worries go out the window. I had one mixed drink last night along with pizza.... it was nice

-jwgibbons

It is nice to let loose and eat like a normal fucking person sometimes lol

Haha I look forward to the days when the misses wants pizza or something else not in my diet and I gwt to act a little disappointed but on the inside its a small win

-jwgibbons

Well, it's all said and done! Pics and details are in the SF forum. Once again I want to thank the SF TEAM! I realize there is one person I keep forgetting to thank and that is the Captn. He first asked about maybe I should do a log. So thanks Captn!

Back