Olympus Pharma

I quit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I quit

Student of the Game

Rep Points

I quit

Fuck this bullshit, I am not doing this any fucking more. Got a bunch of fucking crybabies sending multiple pm's every 4 hours over their $100 worth of missing tabs. READ THIS MOTHERFUCKER, I TOLD YOU OUR FUCKING PRESS BROKE AND WE ARE WAITING ON A PART AND AS SOON AS IT COMES YOUR FUCKING TABS WILL SHIP.

Fuck all of this shit, I am done trying to help anybody. Yeah, I fucked some shit up along the way and have always tried to take responsibility for my actions and apologize and make it right. I sent 6 packs to guys out of my own stuff including cash to one guy to make shit right and some of you are gonna call me a thief???
    Fuck you ungrateful pricks.

DO NOT PM ME AGAIN ABOUT ONE SINGLE ISSUE WITH AN ORDER, I AM NOT OLYMPUS. I CANNOT FIX WHAT I DONT CONTROL. I don't need this shit any more, I am done.

To those of you that have always been cool, thanks. To you pricks who have been assholes, well you can as I like to say, GO FUCK YOURSELVES. Also, I sent every order that had an issue to Olympus, that is the last you will get from me.

Rant done, I am done too.

DRSE

Rep Points

Seriously dude you need to unplug. Get away from the computer and phone. If it means people get pissy. Fuck Em let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

^^ this 5150 ... Respect man, just take an internet vacation and have some down time
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

TEAM AY

Rep Points

I agree. Step away for awhile brother.

Rep Points

I agree-just step away for a few days-ignore the PMs. Shit happens to all of us.

Rep Points

Hey Anabolic, bro, we have all been there as reps and like you said, lots of things are out of our control and yet these guys dont get it, we are in a world of instant, when I press the order button it should be here by time I get off the computer. I am sure its getting/gotten to you on top of the other issues. Just take a little time bro, unwind, unplug, take some r&r. These pricks will come and go but us true bros will always be here. PM me anytime.

Icon

Rep Points

5150, in my opinion you are one of if not the best rep on this site. Respect to you no matter what you decide. Just know that I always felt most comfortable dealing with you on orders. Dont let a group of assholes ruin it. Tell them to go play a game of "hide and go fuck yourself" and they will get their shit when they get it.

Rep Points

Wheres my fucking pack already?
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

BOARD REP

Rep Points

After a few years of repping i was DONE. To much bullshit to put up with for what?? A small allowance? It was never about that for me. I wanted to help people but then it turned ugly and i had enough. People act like the reps have full control of their orders and cry and treat you like shit, like you had something to do with it. When all you ever tried to do was help them out. I completely unplugged. I almost never post anymore. I have three main sources i bounce around around from and they are never perfect. That's just the way things are in this deal. I don't complain i just wait and like always they come through and take care of me. I come and look through threads every now and then more for entertainment than anything else. It's like a soap opera/wwe. It has gotten pretty bad around here and i don't blame you for feeling the way you do. I've read all the posts of people complaining about they aren't getting their stuff, or their pms arent being answered, the vials are cloudy, there is shit floating in my bottle. Like you personally made the shit and did it to them on purpose. You have always been a solid bro on here and i don't think any of that should reflect on you. Unplug....... It feels liberating
    The comments, ideas & experiences expressed on this forum are based on purely fictional research done on gigantic lab rats

Rep Points

I think part of the problem is that different labs have different set ups. Some labs the reps are also the people that take care of the production and shipping. Some separate the responsibilities out with reps that only do just that-represent. The lines are intentionally never defined so that the labs can protect themselves. The other problem is the mechanics of the transactions themselves-you send money to an anonymous person-then wait hoping they got the money ok, then waiting an unspecified amount of time for your pack to arrive. If you ALWAYS get packs in a week then well of course you will freak a little when it takes three of four. All of this with no real recourse if that person decides to rip you off.
    All that being said Olympus has always treated me right. So the people that complain this is really what you need to fall back on-that is the word of the people that have used the lab in the past. I have had orders that were off sure-but 5150 ALWAYS fixed the problem and several occasions gave me extra gear or future discounts if there was a problem. Be patient-you will get taken care of people.........

Student of the Game

Rep Points

I posted this on ASF and some of the things said don't apply here but I am too lazy to type out a new response for here.

Ok, let's get some shit straight here. First, I did not say I was leaving Olympus. Some of you may have thought or maybe even hoped that was the case but you are dead wrong. What I am not doing is answering the same fucking question for the same person over and over. If I tell you once on Monday at 9am that our press is broken then don't message me an hour later and ask for an update. If there is a change, I will post it. Pm more then once and your ass gets ignored. Now if it's been 5 days and you haven't been updated then wait, check the forum and if there is no news then send a pm at that point. But fuck, I don't need you asking every 30 minutes about your stuff. No one wants you to get your stuff more then me, trust me.

Second, I am NEVER sending anyone anything from my stash EVER again. It just took a couple of ungrateful assholes to fuck that up. One bastard had 3 vials of Test that broke in shipment, so being a nice guy I sent him a 50ml out of my stash. His response "If I wanted a 50 I would have ordered one, when will my 3 10's be on the way?". My response, "Never you ungrateful prick, you got 20ml for free so go fuck yourself and welcome to the blacklist".

Third, we will refuse to sell to ANYONE we want to. You don't like it then complain to someone who gives a fuck. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we choose. Don't like it, go fuck yourself. You got blacklisted because you are a fucking prick, PERIOD!!

Fourth, my time with my family is the most important time in my life. I will not be on here at 4am or 10pm anymore. You have a question, issue, comment and you have to wait 12 hours for a response well too fucking bad.

Fifth, I AM NOT OLYMPUS! Do you understand that? I can ask, plead, beg but I can't force the guy to do shit. It is his fucking company, I am merely a REP! I have never even met or seen the guy, what makes you think I can force him to send your missed 10ml from your order if you get shitty with me? I do all I can as do Ez and DM, but at the end of the day OLYMPUS MAKES THE FINAL DECISION. Got it????

Sixth, get shitty with me and see where that gets you. I can tell you from here on out what my response will be. It will be GO FUCK YOURSELF. Complain to whoever you want, I don't fucking care and the great thing is, neither do they.

Seventh, if you treat me with respect, give me some time to do stuff and leave me alone while i am working on it, I will bend over backwards to help you. You fucking know that, ask anybody here who has had an issue. 99.9% of the time it gets fixed, put yourself into that .01% who think by being a dick that you will get results and see what happens. At that point you are fucked.

Finally, WE ARE GOING PRIVATE AND SOME OF YOU, THE PRICKS ARE GONNA BE LEFT IN THE FUCKING COLD. AND I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THAT. You caused it. Be in good standing and you will be more then welcome when we go private. Be a dick and fuck you.

I really am a nice guy but some guys have pushed to fucking far and there is no coming back. I will not take shit from one more guy from here on out even after we go private.

Rep Points

Sorry some of these dicks have pushed you to this level! You and EZ are two of the absolute best!! Many of us respect your wishes and don't expect you or EZ to do anything about missing or broken gear, hell it is what it is, that's the nature of the biz. But since the ungrateful fucks can't say it I will; THANK YOU for stepping up and trying to fix their problems out of your own gear and kindness. That's what set you guys apart and why many of us are still, and hopefully will be, with you. For those who don't get it, it's not like your buying whey protein from GNC Morons.

Rep Points

Fuck those guys. Ive only made one order but you were patient with my stupid questions and everything went smoothly. Id love to continue doing business with you guys. Is there anything i can do to stay in the loop once you go private? I love olympus gear.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bobaflexx View Post
    Fuck those guys. Ive only made one order but you were patient with my stupid questions and everything went smoothly. Id love to continue doing business with you guys. Is there anything i can do to stay in the loop once you go private? I love olympus gear.
    You're in, you're good in our book.

Rep Points

My first experience with Olympus was back in the spring with their super sale. They give away their products and treat people like family. When my freebie with order was omitted, Anabolic5150 remedied it with his own stash! Think about it, shipping alone is around $5. This guy is top-notch. I guess sometimes we just hurt the ones that we are close to because we think that they will be there to take our shit forever while we treat strangers kindly. Anyway, I would like to stay in the loop with you guys.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by svt2001 View Post
    My first experience with Olympus was back in the spring with their super sale. They give away their products and treat people like family. When my freebie with order was omitted, Anabolic5150 remedied it with his own stash! Think about it, shipping alone is around $5. This guy is top-notch. I guess sometimes we just hurt the ones that we are close to because we think that they will be there to take our shit forever while we treat strangers kindly. Anyway, I would like to stay in the loop with you guys.
    You're good and thank you!!!

Rep Points

I like you work ethic man. I haven't done business with you "yet" but i can tell you do what you do with heart. I respect that. Just relax I understand your frustration but if you dont have control over something just let it go as long as you know you doing the right thing you have nothing to worry, everything will fall in place. Peace !!

Rep Points

Some people blow my mind. After pretty much back to back sales that were the best deals around, the A+ communication and customer service, and all the testimonies supporting Olympus and their reps, how can these assholes complain?? That is beyond comprehension for me. I am younger in my mid 20s and I have to apologize for my generation, ungrateful assholes who have no patience. We are lucky to have reps like 5150 on this board, and I have nothing but praise for him and Olympus. I hope to continue business with them when they go private. These guys are #1 in my book.

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by flex10 View Post
    Some people blow my mind. After pretty much back to back sales that were the best deals around, the A+ communication and customer service, and all the testimonies supporting Olympus and their reps, how can these assholes complain?? That is beyond comprehension for me. I am younger in my mid 20s and I have to apologize for my generation, ungrateful assholes who have no patience. We are lucky to have reps like 5150 on this board, and I have nothing but praise for him and Olympus. I hope to continue business with them when they go private. These guys are #1 in my book.
    Thank you, and of course you're in.

Rep Points

Glad to read that you were not leaving and just firing retarded customers that think this is Burger King. The spending time with family thing is what I like to read. I have more kids than the lil ol lady that lived in a shoe(4daughters,1step daughter, 1stepson). I spend all the time I can with them.
    After all the things I have read about what you have done for guys here and on asf, and the disrespect you get in return(i know just a couple jackholes)I would tell the cyber world to kiss my ass. I still can't get over the fuckhead that bitched about TWENTY EXTRA mls.
    If your boyfriend workout is at planet fitness.....you have a girlfriend!

Rep Points

kEEp it up man.. you doing good

Rep Points

I've said my sorry about a late email and let you have your time to find out about my situation and I appreciated your help on everything. Still waiting on my TD but thats not the point its about you going out of your way and keep cool with me and keeping me updated. Still order from you guys again.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

5150 I love your Avi...I have it on my bathroom wall....the way you type is so kind and soft and caring...your sincere typed words of gear getting-ness is unmatched by any rep ever in the history of repping...

I know I have only ordered 3 dbols tabs and a 2 ius of GH but since your gong private...AM I IN????
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    5150 I love your Avi...I have it on my bathroom wall....the way you type is so kind and soft and caring...your sincere typed words of gear getting-ness is unmatched by any rep ever in the history of repping...

I know I have only ordered 3 dbols tabs and a 2 ius of GH but since your gong private...AM I IN????

If only you had ordered 4 Dbol tabs, dammit it you probably won't make the cut. We do have standards.

Fuck Average

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic5150 View Post
    If only you had ordered 4 Dbol tabs, dammit it you probably won't make the cut. We do have standards.
    What up 5150 I noticed these post, I'm due for a big order, low on gears . You guys have been really good to me. I've ordered several times. I'm i in ?

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by swiss22 View Post
    What up 5150 I noticed these post, I'm due for a big order, low on gears . You guys have been really good to me. I've ordered several times. I'm i in ?
    You're in.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You're in.
    How bout me?

Student of the Game

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    How bout me?
    I suppose! Lol

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I suppose! Lol
    Whew!!!! Wasn't sure I'd make the cut. .

Don't fuck up guys, you'll be kicking yourself in the ass if you end up on the OP crews bad side. Keep cool, relax and let them handle business. They always do and always will.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tell em 5150!
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast