• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Still small and soft...

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...but heroin free for a year yesterday! :winkfinger::grouphug:

drug_free.jpg

Congrats on the year bro! Ive been off it for almost 4 months now. Its a hard road and ive been down it before a cpl times. Keep up the good work tho bro

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

congrats on a year clean sir

:coffee:..Great job Diesel , we all know it's tough out there...... :winkfinger:

Damn, by the title of the thread I thought we were going to see a cawk pic? Well anyway, congrats on a year

Ur on the right road. U look good and healthy. Keep up the work.

IML Gear Cream!
lovely tits

Can you recommend a good regimen of overpriced grass fed beef and organic bigfoot liver to address this issue? I've heard coconut oil cures everything...

Wow congrats brotha ... That is great to hear . Life must be wonderful today . Happy for ya

Congrats ... Rub some coconut oil on your pecs before posting next time!

nice work buddy. Congrats on a year! Something to be proud of.

Can you recommend a good regimen of overpriced grass fed beef and organic bigfoot liver to address this issue? I've heard coconut oil cures everything...

i would recommend to suck on those lactating tits of yours..its organic as it gets

Lmao!

Great to hear, just tapered off methadone myself and am walking around with a raging all day, why is yours still small and soft lol....I swear mine grew at least 1/2 an inch or more....my girl is too sore the past couple days and might be getting lock jaw and carpel tunnel soon...might have to go back door man soon...

Z gear working good work diesel

at least he was funny when he was high.............

IML Gear Cream!
jk, wd bro

Excellent work sir, both with staying clean and getting into shape. Bravo!

sobriety is for quitters jk good job bro

congrats on being sober. Why is the door warped in the pic, is it photo shopped?

Yes I guess this person thinks I'm on the board to play favoritism games. As he puts D-Lats in the comment section.

Not interested when you read this buddy!! So go away and let me enjoy the board for its true purpose. To teach and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back