• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

is it ok to mix hgh and peps into same pin

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
am I hurting my results by mixing and dosing my hgh and my cjc no dac and ipam and sometimes even a little mt2 at the same time. I only dose once a day after workouts. I am getting pretty damn good results to be honest but could I be getting better? please no flaming I am asking because I am learning. thanks

Just curious why you are using GH and ghrh's at the same time? How are the results you're getting? Maybe someone more knowledgeable should chime in on that one. As far mixing everything together, I'd say there is no problem. Personally I would separate my GHRH and GH several hours apart at least, but that's just me. To me it just seems like you would benefit more by having your levels elevated for a longer period of time.

well from my research and several vets your suppose to be able to use less ius of hgh and get results as if your using a larger dose of hgh and with peps being a lot less $ to me it made since. but I do think what your saying makes since to so maybe do hgh in the am and peps in the pm after working out. the results I have gotten so far have been tren like recomping loosing fat while gaining muscle. I am gaining a ton of muscle and for a 20 year vet that does not happen much any more. I all so add in igf-lr3 every 4 weeks or so that is the best thing result wise it gives me tren like result with no side effects at all.

I would not mix anything with the GH. Pin that by itself.

Well have you heard that when you reconstitute your HGH you should shoot the water in down the side of the bottle rather than straight in ? Have you heard that you should not shake or tap the bottle when reconstituting ? Those things are said because its supposedly a fragile molecular chain. I figure if its that fragile then Im not going to do anything to upset it like mixing anything else in the pin.

I guess you could do a blood test with it alone, then do another blood test mixing it with other things, but its getting expensive and time consuming. Might be easier just doing that extra pin.

I would not mix any peptide fragemnts ( protein fragenmts) Hgh is also a protein, The proteins may interact ( cheically react with each other and change the tertiry and quaternary structre of the Proteinsns, that would change the shame of the molecules and render them potentially uable to fit into the receptor site that causes the hormone ( HGH)\ peptide fragment to be incapable of performing it's function, thereby rendering it inactive or greatly reduced in activity. While this is not a certianity, it is a distinct possibility.

Back