• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Advice WELCOME!!!

jtm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About to do a quick bulk cycle b4 starting a 16 week BS peptide run.....

1-8...1g of sus (M,W,F)
1-4...40mg of dbol
Have masteron and proviron...not sure which i want to use the full run?

The other ? i have is in the second 4 weeks of the cycle....i have some old CEL Xtren sitting around that i need to use and was thinking about using it weeks 5-8 was wondering what you guys think?

OR should i get me some NPP and use it those weeks....key word here is GET.

Thanks!!!

No stats at all. 24 hrs. to post them or else I will have to close this thread. Kindly read our stickies and review our rules. Thank you.

/V

Yeah i forgot....stats.....6'3".... 230lbs.... 14-16%bf....39 years old!!!

No stats at all. 24 hrs. to post them or else I will have to close this thread. Kindly read our stickies and review our rules. Thank you.

/V

keepin' 'em in check!

OP, cycle history? why are you only doing 8 weeks? and why not use the peptides with the AAS?

Have done several cycles....test e...dbol...tren...deca....sus....winny....is what i have the most experience with....I like short cycles compared to longer ones because the recovery is much easier for me. I would love to run the peps with the aas...but just recently got layed off from working in the coal mines and money is short...so i want to make this last till summer and hopefully the peps will help with keepin the gains.

Damnnn...just notice i posted wrong...i put 1g which needed to be 750mg...you would still drop the sus to 500?

Drop the sust to two shots a week instead of three and bump the dbol to 50mg a day.

Back