Crimson Pharma

You're only as good as your word!

Rep Points

I've never posted anything negative on here simply for the fact that every source I've used has exceeded my expectations. It was a week before Christmas, the 19th to be exact that I saw Crimson's pay after you receive offer. I figured I had nothing to lose and decided to give him a shot. My first impression was that he had outstanding customer service, he responded very quick and took my order. I was told my order would be shipped soon. I was very patient being that it was Christmas and considering he was busy with an offer like this one. After the 1st of the year I PMed Crimson to check the status on my order and he said to be honest he didn't know who I was or what order and asked for my info again. I've tried contacting him several times since to confirm that my order was shipped out and now he won't even respond. His rep Jay tried his best to be helpful and I'm sure has done all he could do. I should've known better than to waste my time when I've had nothing but great service from the few sources I use regular. No sweat off my back, but wanted to look out for the next guy.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Here we go

Team RamRod
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Well buddy you didn't pay so you haven't lost a damn thing.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

I couldn't agree more. I feel like I gained actually. I'm glad a wasn't charged a penny to find out someone's word is no good.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy323 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I feel like I gained actually. I'm glad a wasn't charged a penny to find out someone's word is no good.
    Under these circumstances your word isnt worth a packet of terds around here n00b
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You probably messed up somewhere. record breaking TD on my part and if you look that's all anyone else has to say. Maybe you fall under this catogory http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/cr...ving-info.html.

this is a solid company. You should be so lucky as to get to use they're gear, especially after this nonsense. Just because you had a little problem doesn't call for bad mouthing them on their page. Jay reached out to me and helped me out big time when I was going to have to stop cycle 2 weeks in because of another companies bad oil. I am very confident they are not trying to screw with you
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

Rep Points

I can copy all the PMs on here if needed, but I think I got my point across. I was told New Year's Day my order would be here Sat or Mon, when it hadn't arrived on Wed I figured I'd check with Crimson to see if something happened and that's when he said he wasn't sure who I was now. I'm sure I did nothing wrong and if and when these guys live up to their word I'll be the first to apologize.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

feel free to copy paste everything. There was no lies told to you or anything. Crimson even posted a thread stating how things kind of went off trail with payment. If you expect a source to send out ample of pay before you receive gear before he has received a dime your nuts. Here is the EXACT copy paste from him right now, but since your unsatisfied i hope that he did not send it or I will see if he can get the shipment redirected back to him.

"him and $%#@$@#$ this week. ill check $%#%$%. labels r sick btw, just not sure what to use to print them out nicely

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Crimson Pharma <crimsonpharma@gmail.com> wrote:
    tell him well get back to him, were arranging getting paid for others, "

No out of excessive orders on professional muscle and here people need to realize this is not wall mart. We bust our asses to make sure everyone gets what they need fast and spend TONS of our time fixing holes in the system to better our selves. As much as we would like it to be our main job as gear distribution that is not plausable. I work 2 jobs and have a family and I am sure Crimson is also similar in nature. After one year i would have to say you are the first transaction complaint i have seen and this was after a HUGE surge of recent orders that were actually overwhelming.

I have personally waited months to receive gear before from some of the best sources in history including guals does that make them a shitty source no if you know anything about gear they are the holy grail. Shit happens and it sucks that it happened with you which I apologize for. by all means there are tons of great sources out there. I just know that I personally back Crimson based on quality alone. I would wait months for his gear. There are only two sources i trust and would run. That is me being honest and If you look at my progression in gains his shit is legit 100%.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Mr bulk boy, we did say you could order before paying, and we know you havent received yet. you should also know that a few people have not paid yet, and until yesterday, it was hard to keep track of who paid,etc. you should try to be more understanding. we think this is a good idea, but are not in the business of losing money. we are on 3 major boards and get multiple orders each day. we shipped 6 or 7 orders to members that were fronted. they have even posted here, as well as a few others that insisted on paying first . we apologize, but we dont think it's right to make a thread complaining. you need to be more understanding in a situation like this , as you have not given us any funds. anyone can look at our reviews on various boards. we apologize for any misunderstanding so far, but we think you owe us one too, and we should be able to deal with this and resolve it as gentlemen
    FOR AUTO-LIST AND ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL CRIMSONPHARMA@GMAIL.COM

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey brother not to rain on your parade but you have 31 posts. CP is crazy for sending anything out unpaid to someone with less than 100 posts. I'm not negging you, I'm just being real. I just got my gear from CP and I paid upfront. Sometimes money talks and if you were concerned about getting gear, just pay first. I would be very concerned about the stink that is being raised here.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkboy323 View Post
    I've never posted anything negative on here simply for the fact that every source I've used has exceeded my expectations. It was a week before Christmas, the 19th to be exact that I saw Crimson's pay after you receive offer. I figured I had nothing to lose and decided to give him a shot. My first impression was that he had outstanding customer service, he responded very quick and took my order. I was told my order would be shipped soon. I was very patient being that it was Christmas and considering he was busy with an offer like this one. After the 1st of the year I PMed Crimson to check the status on my order and he said to be honest he didn't know who I was or what order and asked for my info again. I've tried contacting him several times since to confirm that my order was shipped out and now he won't even respond. His rep Jay tried his best to be helpful and I'm sure has done all he could do. I should've known better than to waste my time when I've had nothing but great service from the few sources I use regular. No sweat off my back, but wanted to look out for the next guy.

Negged for having 31 post and having the balls to ask to recieve gear before you pay , Wish I could negg you to the point of never posting here again

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Christsean View Post
    Hey brother not to rain on your parade but you have 31 posts. CP is crazy for sending anything out unpaid to someone with less than 100 posts. I'm not negging you, I'm just being real. I just got my gear from CP and I paid upfront. Sometimes money talks and if you were concerned about getting gear, just pay first. I would be very concerned about the stink that is being raised here.

I would say 1,000 posts if it were my call.

Rep Points

I don't mind waiting for quality gear. I have waited months for great gear from sources I still use. There's obviously been a big miscommunication here and I'll be the first to apologize if it's on my end. I'm not questioning the quality of your gear, your reviews speak for them self and that's a lot of why I want to give you a shot. I just feel like I've been getting the run around by being told my order has been shipped on 2 different occasions and I still haven't received anything. I'm all about handling this like gentlemen if you're willing. I didn't want to bring this to the open forum, but I felt it was the only way to get a response after several PMs. I'm sure you're busy and this probably isn't the norm for you or you wouldn't have great reviews, but I want the same respect you deserve as well. I apologize for bringing this out in the open and will make it right with you. I can guarantee you my payment will be made the day I receive and you will have a loyal customer here if we can work this out.

Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

He's still in the green. Why?
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Caus Im the only 1 who went to the party .... Everybody was invited tho

BOARD REP

Rep Points

He is gonna give you another chance crimson lmao

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

i am sure crimson would be happy to still take his order but a pay before order, I think Crimson should have been a bit more picky about the receive before pay, but in all sense of a business aspect the sacrifice did pay off because it brought more knowledge and attention to his products from other board members. So even though there was some drama, a bit of a misunderstanding on I will say both parts it was a good decision to be made.