• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to get test scores over 1500?

Lift-on

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Iv looked though the stickies and couldn't find how to get a true test results over 1500. I want to get my true test levels on my next cycle. Previously iv only got a female hormone panel that only reads to 1500. What do I need to do to get my accrual numbers? It there a sticky or link sombody could point me to? Thanks guys.

Don't use labcorp.....they only go to 1500...when I use privatemd its always linked to labcorp.....but when I get labs from my Dr its thru Quest(the results)and they don't have max limit on total T..

Won't my doc shit his pants if my test is 7,8,9 thousand?

No he'll just think you are taking illegal gear or you have a pituitary/brain/testicular tumor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I will explain how to do this this afternoon, its not quite as simple as using one lab over another, you have to still select the correct test.

Use PrivateMDlabs.com in the top left there is a search box window, put the number 07105 in and hit search, a window will open with a choice of 7 different tests, select the last one , it should be described as " Testosterone, free (direct) with total testosterone LC/MS-MS . Last time I looked and took it it was $ 89.49

Last edited:
Perfect thanks. I new there had to b a way to avoid the doc.

Back