• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Great Site for Buying GEAR!!!

Rukas3

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just thought i would share my experience with all of you who need and want legit gear and don't have a local supplier

FIRST of many orders from S4U!!!
[h=3]Communication & Ordering process[/h]Support and communication is super fast and reliable, they will answer anything you need or ask of them.
[h=3]Delivery (T/A) & Packaging[/h]Comes just as it should?.discrete and intact!!!
[h=3]Items ordered[/h]TEST-E , ANAVAR
Unreal delivery speed when ordering form domestic line (USA) less than 5 days!!! Test E is real smooth and very professionally labeled!
Anavar took awhile longer but that is expected when ordering international,they also tell you it will take longer.
GREAT GAINS and EASY PINNING
[h=3]Product effectivenes and experience[/h]So far so good!!! feeling great gains on both products!
300mg E3D's Test-E, 50mg Anavar ED
[h=3]Additional commentary[/h]Only site for gear i have found that checks out and gets a "High Trust Rating" from domain and online scam checks.
Only place to get legit gear IMO!!! Thank you S4U!!!

I just thought i would share my experience with all of you who need and want legit gear and don't have a local supplier

FIRST of many orders from S4U!!!
Communication & Ordering process

Support and communication is super fast and reliable, they will answer anything you need or ask of them.
Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Comes just as it should?.discrete and intact!!!
Items ordered

TEST-E , ANAVAR
Unreal delivery speed when ordering form domestic line (USA) less than 5 days!!! Test E is real smooth and very professionally labeled!
Anavar took awhile longer but that is expected when ordering international,they also tell you it will take longer.
GREAT GAINS and EASY PINNING
Product effectivenes and experience

So far so good!!! feeling great gains on both products!
300mg E3D's Test-E, 50mg Anavar ED
Additional commentary

Only site for gear i have found that checks out and gets a "High Trust Rating" from domain and online scam checks.
Only place to get legit gear IMO!!! Thank you S4U!!!

are they even still a sponsor here last i remember they promised the world to people including my self and never delivered.

I have a fantastic source, but dont mention the name here out of respect for those who pay the advertising fees to be here . I suggest you do the same. Better to share your info through PM should you be asked.

My appologies, I didnt think S4U was a listed source here. Sorry for the mistake I thought this thread was mentioning an outside source.

one post and already in the red? great start

I am new here.

I am a 47 year old male looking to get stronger and harden up a bit.

I am looking for Oxandrin Oxandrolone from Savient but I know you need a scrip for that.
Can you good people please recommend a strong well dosed anavar please?

my e-mail is
dnphunter1@ol.com

Dad? Srsy this is an e mail my dad would write.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I am new here.

I am a 47 year old male looking to get stronger and harden up a bit.

I am looking for Oxandrin Oxandrolone from Savient but I know you need a scrip for that.
Can you good people please recommend a strong well dosed anavar please?

my e-mail is
dnphunter1@ol.com
^Email sent! Check your inbox for who'sknockingonyourdoorrightnow@fbi.com

Back