AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Looking for a bit of guideance.

Rep Points

Looking for a bit of guideance.

So im looking for a bit of guidance from other ama members i know i can search around the net endlessly looking forum after forum but sometimes its overwhelming or to many people say one thing and other say something else. So im looking for past/current experiences

Im 26y old, weight 215lbs about 10-13% BF i been working out for over 10 years diet is in check have done four cycles 2 Test C, and 2 Test P loved them both no problems sides with gyno with test p but had stuff on hand and got it taken care of.
    I'm looking for more lean gains and for my next cycle i would like to give Test Ace a run along with Test P.
    Dosing im not quite sure on how i want to go thats why i want some input i was looking around 400mg/week of Ace, and about 250mg/week P. Just not 100% on the route i should take dosing.

So any criticism or if you have ideas for other stacks i should run im all ears. I wont be starting this untill i finish gathering all the information i can get anyways so no rush.

Thank you for your time!

Rep Points

I would do
    AMA Tren A 50mg ED
    AMA Test P 50mg ED

Keep the doses even, minimal sides.

Why do you want only 250 mg week of test P ?

Rep Points

I see a typo in my post too i said test ace ment trean ace* :but im sure everyone knows what i mean.
    Alright thanks for the reply! Would 50 eod be plenty then?
    And for taking test at a lower dose is just what a friend recommended just to keep the test levels up but i wanst for sure reason why i posted here to get better information.

If ill see better results with them evenly then that wouldnt be a problem doing at all. Also should i run them at 50mg eod for the full length of the cycle?

Rep Points

For your first time I see no justifiable reason to go over 50 ed for the duration of the cycle

Have you considered orarls ?
    AMA has some great selections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

I'm up for considerations if you have any more please feel free to let me know, like i said im just currently building my next cycle i want it proper before i do it. 6 months ago i ran AMA test p at 100mg eod for 8 weeks and it worked well.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ck was recommending to you every day injections at 50mg, not every other day. 50mg eod is a waste of time IMO. Go with what ck advised for 6-8 weeks. Or 100mg eod. If you wanted to stack more, then var is a great oral add to it and or mast p. Don't forget that you'll also need either caber or prami along with your typical AI to keep your e1 and e2 levels from rising out of control.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I always run tren double the dose of test

Rep Points

Okay thanks yes i miss read that, ED is fine for me. The only thing i will need is the caber or prami i have everything else.
    Would you recommend running the var the entire 6-8weeks along side then?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Freakntraining View Post
    Okay thanks yes i miss read that, ED is fine for me. The only thing i will need is the caber or prami i have everything else.
    Would you recommend running the var the entire 6-8weeks along side then?
    I would....
    But some, or I should say most, run orals for less time. However var isn't excessively toxic and from my understanding and experiences you are better off running it for a longer period of time

Make sure to check it's half life and dose it appropriately so it is always active

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Active life for var is between 8-12 hours. I always run my var 6 weeks but if I were running a short ester cycle for 8 weeks I would run it the entire 8 weeks. I'm with freight on the 2:1 tren test ratio. So for me, I'd run 50mg test p and 100mg tren ed. You'll enjoy caber far more than prami. Prami can bring some wicked sides.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Active life for var is between 8-12 hours. I always run my var 6 weeks but if I were running a short ester cycle for 8 weeks I would run it the entire 8 weeks. I'm with freight on the 2:1 tren test ratio. So for me, I'd run 50mg test p and 100mg tren ed. You'll enjoy caber far more than prami. Prami can bring some wicked sides.
    Prami makes me very sick and I mean like vomit and death and I probably won't make it to the toilet

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    Prami makes me very sick and I mean like vomit and death and I probably won't make it to the toilet

Lol, I second that. I only use caber. OP, hit me up if you need help getting some caber. You'll be better off.

Rep Points

Yes i have heard terrible things about prami that was another concern of mine. I appreciate all the replies and helpfulness.

Rep Points

What kind of dosages do you suggest on var as well sherk if you dont mind me asking that is

BOARD REP

Rep Points

80-100mg ed. I myself use 100mg but you may find less is more for you. The best thing to do is start at the low end and work your way up.

Rep Points

Alright thanks everyone for all the input, im stoked i will be ordering everything soon then i will make a log of it all once i start so we can see how well it goes.

Rep Points

And sherk i will pm you about the caber when my post count is high enough forgot since im new i can pm anyone yet

Rep Points

Also does anyone have anything to say about the cut mix from AMA have not heard much about it.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

The cut mix is great. I know quite a few people on this board and ASF have ran it and all had nothing but good things to say about it. I said this long before I was a rep and still stand by this statement today, AMA carries nothing that's less than top quality and everything is stellar.

Rep Points

Good to hear thank you.

Rep Points

Okay so i got everything in order now im just trying to decide on 2 things.
    1. Just order The AMA cut mix and go with that for 8 weeks
    2. Do the 2:1 Tren to test with VAR which would be 100mg Tren and 50mg Test ED and 80mg of Var
    Seeing how this will be my first time running Tren would it be bad to jump into 100mg aday? im just debating these options before i submit my order

BOARD REP

Rep Points

IMO you'll be fine and if you're not, then just lower the dose. I like the cut mix but personally prefer to buy the oils separate because I run 2:1 tren test and like my mast the same dose as my tren. The great thing about ace is you can always lower the dose or discontinue use and the sides you were experiencing will weaken or dissipate. But with the cut mix you're also saving money as there's 3 compounds to the blend rather than buying them all separate.

Rep Points

Okay thank you again for the input you have been nothing but helpful in this ongoing process! I will just order it all separate this way i can make the most out of this cycle