Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Looking for nutrition advice!

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Sashelle Thorne's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    calgary, alberta
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    69610

    Exclamation Looking for nutrition advice!






    im 26/f 5"4, 30% body fat..158 pounds.. looking for nutrition advice ..someone who can help lead me in the right direction. I am just getting into fitness.. its been something I wanted to do for a long time..three kids later Im so ready to devote myself 110%.. I don't know where to start. right now im lifting weights..doing some cardio..basically doing what I KNOW to do.. I have common sense..like knowing I should be between1200-1500 cals.. etc but I don't know what to eat..how to eat.. etc .. its difficult and I know I wont reach my goals if im not doing it right. i want to be fit..like Jennifer Nicole lee or Jamie eason fit.. maybe a little less muscle but roughly close to that.. so i don't want to just be skinny..but i know i have to drop the weight first before i can move onto that. i don't really know what to say i just know i need help. if someone could point me in the right direction..id be so greatful.

  2. #2
    SF Associate
    BOARD REP
    tsek0s's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    5829226

    check this plan out :


    7:30 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup oats in water


    10am 4oz chicken breast or 99% fat free ground turkey, 15 raw almonds


    12pm 4 oz tuna, talipia, OR cod, 6 broclolli florets 1 tbs EVOO


    3pm 4oz chicken breast or 99% fat free ground turkey, 1/4 cup brown rice


    6pm 4 oz lean beef, 4 oz sweet potato


    7 pm TRAIN - Monday - Legs Tuesday - Chest Wednesday - Shoulders Thursday - Back Friday - Biceps/ Triceps


    8:30pm directly after training or after cardio if cardio is done post training, consume 25g whey iso in water and 2 rice cakes


    9pm 4 oz tilapia, green salad

    And adjust this plan to fit in your day...also start increasing or decreasing the callories intake as needed and how you respond



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    exerciseordie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    650
    Rep Points
    31784166

    Tsek knows his diets...good write up bro!

    www.steroidsfax.com

    EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

  4. #4
    Team associate
    BOARD REP
    jwgibbons's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    551
    Rep Points
    20393813

    Nice response. Good plan as a foundation. Pretty similar to my diet

    -jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

    http://evolutionpeptides.com
    JWG15 for 15% off your entire order

  5. #5
    SF Associate
    BOARD REP
    tsek0s's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    5829226

    This plan is a good start for shredding goal

  6. #6
    Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    395
    Rep Points
    57290795

    Tsek always provides a great read in regards to dieting.. He knows his way around the grocery store and kitchen..

    I would suggest taking your nutrition to a whole new level and do not consider any stimulants unless the diet renders no effects.. Thus I would come back here and keep us updated and we could tweak some things here and there..Ramp your cardio and add some intensity and volume,and focus on your diet around the clock.. It will take some time.. but youll see some rewarding gains soon enough.. I also suggest staying off the scale, the scale is a complete mind game!

  7. #7
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,500
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by tsek0s View Post
    This plan is a good start for shredding goal
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Tsek always provides a great read in regards to dieting.. He knows his way around the grocery store and kitchen..

    I would suggest taking your nutrition to a whole new level and do not consider any stimulants unless the diet renders no effects.. Thus I would come back here and keep us updated and we could tweak some things here and there..Ramp your cardio and add some intensity and volume,and focus on your diet around the clock.. It will take some time.. but youll see some rewarding gains soon enough.. I also suggest staying off the scale, the scale is a complete mind game!
    How can you provide a generic plan without knowing more about the OP his workouts his lifestyle. Only then you can get an accurate tdee and come up with correct potions and deficit to aid with his cutting goals.

    1 well rounded plan may work for aisle while but if he is serious about cutting he needs to provide more information and have multiple meal plans like a carb cycle or ckd

    You can't copy and paste one generic plan and expect the macros in that plan to work for the OP without requiring more information.



    Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Sashelle Thorne's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    calgary, alberta
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    69610

    thanks tsek and thanks guys.. ill try that and planet x im a female lol..

  9. #9
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,500
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashelle Thorne View Post
    thanks tsek and thanks guys.. ill try that and planet x im a female lol..
    Male or female that plan is not catered to your macro needs.



    Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

  10. #10
    Team associate
    BOARD REP
    jwgibbons's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    551
    Rep Points
    20393813

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    How can you provide a generic plan without knowing more about the OP his workouts his lifestyle. Only then you can get an accurate tdee and come up with correct potions and deficit to aid with his cutting goals.

    1 well rounded plan may work for aisle while but if he is serious about cutting he needs to provide more information and have multiple meal plans like a carb cycle or ckd

    You can't copy and paste one generic plan and expect the macros in that plan to work for the OP without requiring more information.



    Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    Male or female that plan is not catered to your macro needs.



    Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.
    Great information as always osl, what I would say though is that she has admitted to not being an active person and is looking to make a lifestyle change, whereas I agree with a basic layout like this she may not reach her fitness goals and would benefit as all would from a great coach that custom tailors everything for her. The foods listed are part of a foundation/building block to getting on the right path. People have used this same building block with great results, you see how your body responds and adjust accordingly. So although I see what you are sayin and agree. I do feel you are looking at it with your vast amount of knowledge you have and forgetting people change their lives everyday off of similar plans without the help of a coach custom tailoring their plan.

    -jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

    http://evolutionpeptides.com
    JWG15 for 15% off your entire order

  11. #11
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,500
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by jwgibbons View Post
    Great information as always osl, what I would say though is that she has admitted to not being an active person and is looking to make a lifestyle change, whereas I agree with a basic layout like this she may not reach her fitness goals and would benefit as all would from a great coach that custom tailors everything for her. The foods listed are part of a foundation/building block to getting on the right path. People have used this same building block with great results, you see how your body responds and adjust accordingly. So although I see what you are sayin and agree. I do feel you are looking at it with your vast amount of knowledge you have and forgetting people change their lives everyday off of similar plans without the help of a coach custom tailoring their plan.

    -jwgibbons
    I agree.

    Most people don't need a coach, and I am in no way trying to convince her otherwise. I'm simply informing her to find out what her actual tdee is, in correlation to her age, weight height, days she exercises.

    Then take 15-20% off the tdee and tailor the plan above or create her own healthy well rounded plan with good protein, good fats and moderate carbs.

    I know what you mean though, sometime. I tend to let my knowledge of things affect my ability to thank those simply trying to help people with questions.

    The plan above is good. Healthy and seems very well rounded. All I ask is that she enters all the foods in that plan into some kind of tracker and find out what the break down is of carbs, protein, and fats, and get the calorie make up.

    Then according to the know regarding her tdee and taking a percentage off it, tailor the plan above to her ideal macro needs.



    Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

  12. #12
    Team associate
    BOARD REP
    jwgibbons's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    551
    Rep Points
    20393813

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    I agree.

    Most people don't need a coach, and I am in no way trying to convince her otherwise. I'm simply informing her to find out what her actual tdee is, in correlation to her age, weight height, days she exercises.

    Then take 15-20% off the tdee and tailor the plan above or create her own healthy well rounded plan with good protein, good fats and moderate carbs.

    I know what you mean though, sometime. I tend to let my knowledge of things affect my ability to thank those simply trying to help people with questions.

    The plan above is good. Healthy and seems very well rounded. All I ask is that she enters all the foods in that plan into some kind of tracker and find out what the break down is of carbs, protein, and fats, and get the calorie make up.

    Then according to the know regarding her tdee and taking a percentage off it, tailor the plan above to her ideal macro needs.



    Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.
    Brother all is good, when you talk I listen, I wasnt implying that you were tryin to sell her on a coach, I look at it like this..... you knkw your way around a town like the back of your hand..... you could give directions without thinking about it. Then you hear a basic " go left here the go for awhile" doesn't work for the man who knows his stuff who's job is giving directions. I would incourage the op to look at getting a coach or at least looking into to it if you truly are serious. I plan on using osl just waiting on the final word.

    -jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

    http://evolutionpeptides.com
    JWG15 for 15% off your entire order

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Sashelle Thorne's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    calgary, alberta
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    69610

    Ive already done so ... I know my calorie needs, fat, carbs, protein etc.. did it last night.. Look im 110% ready to do whatever it takes.. anything.. im not looking to just lose weight..im looking change my life. and to that im admitting i need help from experienced people. I want to get fit! if u can offer me the help im seekin then please do so....... what do u want to know
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolLifter View Post
    I agree.

    Most people don't need a coach, and I am in no way trying to convince her otherwise. I'm simply informing her to find out what her actual tdee is, in correlation to her age, weight height, days she exercises.

    Then take 15-20% off the tdee and tailor the plan above or create her own healthy well rounded plan with good protein, good fats and moderate carbs.

    I know what you mean though, sometime. I tend to let my knowledge of things affect my ability to thank those simply trying to help people with questions.

    The plan above is good. Healthy and seems very well rounded. All I ask is that she enters all the foods in that plan into some kind of tracker and find out what the break down is of carbs, protein, and fats, and get the calorie make up.

    Then according to the know regarding her tdee and taking a percentage off it, tailor the plan above to her ideal macro needs.



    Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

  14. #14
    Team associate
    BOARD REP
    jwgibbons's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    551
    Rep Points
    20393813

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashelle Thorne View Post
    Ive already done so ... I know my calorie needs, fat, carbs, protein etc.. did it last night.. Look im 110% ready to do whatever it takes.. anything.. im not looking to just lose weight..im looking change my life. and to that im admitting i need help from experienced people. I want to get fit! if u can offer me the help im seekin then please do so....... what do u want to know
    Pm him. I know he was offering some deals.

    -jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

    http://evolutionpeptides.com
    JWG15 for 15% off your entire order

  15. #15
    Chemically Engineered


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    3,500
    Rep Points
    418590934

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashelle Thorne View Post
    Ive already done so ... I know my calorie needs, fat, carbs, protein etc.. did it last night.. Look im 110% ready to do whatever it takes.. anything.. im not looking to just lose weight..im looking change my life. and to that im admitting i need help from experienced people. I want to get fit! if u can offer me the help im seekin then please do so....... what do u want to know
    I do currently have a few promotions for January going.

    Elitebodytuneup.com is the website.

    You can also pm me here.


    Powered by EliteBodyTuneup.com using tapatalk.

  16. #16
    SF Associate
    BOARD REP
    tsek0s's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    5829226






    Well brother everyones metabolism responds different to the same diets..that diet is for he LBS and BF stats she gaved to to the 1st post..then she have the main plan to think and she start building it with the way she responds better and with the training she think is better to start and make the changes in cardio etc later...i used to change macros/cardio etc EW according to my body responds..without trainer i droped from 77 kg 14% with 16w diet+cycle to 72kg and then back to 78kg with bf around 10%...and i didnt used all the compounds i had in my hands at once..even my cycle was builded slowly while i was working down..

Similar Threads

  1. Nutrition Advice?
    By aguerra in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 06:44 AM
  2. Nutrition help/advice
    By N_I_C_K in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 12:08 PM
  3. Gym advice + nutrition
    By jackhughes in forum Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 03:21 PM
  4. Nutrition Advice?
    By browneyes08 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 07:05 AM
  5. Big Guy Who Needs Nutrition Advice
    By addicted2water in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->