• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AY Gear Run Please Comment

droski

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Test Cyp 500mg week 1-10
Tren E 400mg week 1-10
Mast E. 400mg week 1-10
Anavar. 75mg ED week 5-10
Test Cyp 750mg week 10-16
Proviron. 75mg ED week 11-16

Pct Arimadex, Caber, Nolva, and Clomid

Please comment on what you think of this cycle, I'm really interested in how long some of you have ran mast before, because that's a new one for me.

Sent from my TM9S775 using Tapatalk

Test Cyp 500mg week 1-10
Tren E 400mg week 1-10
Mast E. 400mg week 1-10
Anavar. 75mg ED week 5-10
Test Cyp 750mg week 10-16
Proviron. 75mg ED week 11-16

Pct Arimadex, Caber, Nolva, and Clomid

Please comment on what you think of this cycle, I'm really interested in how long some of you have ran mast before, because that's a new one for me.

So jelly over here... I did not make the Ay list.

that is all... :sorry:

I hear great things about AY. Sad to see AY go private. Cycle looks good. I feel like you should run caber and arimidex on cycle from what I gather for all the test n tren posts along with the stickies. Some guys here like to run the test at trt doses and let the tren do all the work. Why not run tren ace? If u have sides on tren e it will take a while to clear up because of the long water. I'd run tren ace higher then my test dose, this also helps with sides too. GL, also post some stats to better help from the mods.

ive never ran caber with tren and never had issues. Prolactin is all ways in range i dont even run an AI until its closer to show time with tren. Only time i run AI is with dbol or npp. thats just me though and what works for me.

I have ran tren e several times and love it never really had bad sides from it just insomnia and night sweats. Love ay gear her stuff is amazing. I am 30 years old 6"1' 225 with about 12-15% bf. I will upload photos at the start of this cycle.

ive never ran caber with tren and never had issues. Prolactin is all ways in range i dont even run an AI until its closer to show time with tren. Only time i run AI is with dbol or npp. thats just me though and what works for me.

You're lucky, I look at a bottle of tren and start lactating... Lol. Last cycle I ran tren e at 600mg per week, took 1mg of prami ed to keep things in check.

I have ran tren e several times and love it never really had bad sides from it just insomnia and night sweats. Love ay gear her stuff is amazing. I am 30 years old 6"1' 225 with about 12-15% bf. I will upload photos at the start of this cycle.

Oh ok so then you should be fine. I been shying away from tren because of all the shit I read about sides but I will start it tomorrow run it 10 weeks and see how it goes. GL! I wish I could try her gear I hear great things.

-R

Her gear is definitely worth it for sure.

Go Hard Or Go Home

Yeah I don't really have a specific diet but I try and cut carbs as much as I can except on heavy lift days.

Go Hard Or Go Home

I am currently running this cycle with AY...

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 primo 600 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
9-20 mast e 800 mg week
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day

Definitely the best gear out there... This is without question... I have ran mast SEVERAL times and you need to run it AT LEAST 600 mg bro... Since AY is such good quality, you don't have to go much higher... I run it that high because its generally for contest prep but 400 is quite low... Get it up in the 600 range...

Agreed , at least 600mg with Mast.

Also, curious to why you are running an extra 6 weeks of Test, and bumping the dosage?

the fda ran a study on mast and you can safely run it up to 2g grams but will get no added benefit from it if you were running 900. They stated the magic dose for mass is 700-900.

Mast is by far one of my favs to add into a cycle. I actually like to add it mid cycle because i run my preps long. So i will be on tren for 6 weeks then kick in mast then you just watch your body go from tren gains to fucking god like gains over night.

the fda ran a study on mast and you can safely run it up to 2g grams but will get no added benefit from it if you were running 900. They stated the magic dose for mass is 700-900.

Mast is by far one of my favs to add into a cycle. I actually like to add it mid cycle because i run my preps long. So i will be on tren for 6 weeks then kick in mast then you just watch your body go from tren gains to fucking god like gains over night.

I completely agree with this method for running mast as well as with the facts provided... I have ran mast for a VERY long time... I don't run cycles without it... Obviously you need to be in the right condition to fully utilize its abilities, but if you are, and you have quality, it is the real deal...

The reason I was going to run test for longer is because coming off the tren seems to tank my test levels so I was going to run the test an extra 6 weeks after the tren.

Go Hard Or Go Home

An extra 6 week's for you or in general from what ive read I heard an extra week is long enough since test e takes another 2-3 weeks in ur system to clear?

The reason I was going to run test for longer is because coming off the tren seems to tank my test levels so I was going to run the test an extra 6 weeks after the tren.

Go Hard Or Go Home

you do realize that you are only further shutting yourself down more by running test longer right bro?

IML Gear Cream!
Good point thanks fr the input.

Go Hard Or Go Home

Unless you know you have prolaction and/or gyno issues dont use caber or nolva on cycle....so dont just take it to take it for safety sake..

Im not a 16 week cycle fan...imo week 8-9 you will start too see diminishing returns...if so cruise 7-10 days on low test....then hammer some short esters for 4 weeks with the proviron/var combo..

this is an important point that I think is overlooked frequently on the boards. Not everyone will have issues with estrogen or prolactin. Yes you should have the proper ancillaries on hand but if you dont know you will have a problem you might want to avoid taking anti estrogens and anti prolactins that are drugs with their own side effects unless you know they are necessary.

Also, Tren is fucking awesome LOL

this is an important point that I think is overlooked frequently on the boards. Not everyone will have issues with estrogen or prolactin. Yes you should have the proper ancillaries on hand but if you dont know you will have a problem you might want to avoid taking anti estrogens and anti prolactins that are drugs with their own side effects unless you know they are necessary.

Also, Tren is fucking awesome LOL

"like" :)

AY Tren is fucking awesome ;-)

Go Hard Or Go Home

AY tren is a monster. I was using AP tren ace at 420 mg/wk and switched to AY tren E 400 mg/wk and it is best ive used. Thf proviron is amazing, ive been on 100mg ED and dont plan on stopping.

Proviron is amazing pasamoto lol. Can't blame you there

Back