• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Post pin cloudy

Ryano

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard of cloudy gear. But this was perfectly clear when I got it but now on the third pin from this vial and it has turned very cloudy. And my other vials that have been stored with it but have not been drawed from are still clear. Never seen this? Has anyone seen this before should I just shit can it ?

Your gear crashed... More than likely you just need to apply a little heat to get it to reconstitute probably before each pin.

What's the best way to do thAt ? I tried setting in warm water but that didn't phase it

just toss it in micro for like a few seconda at a time

then take it out and swirl it around

Thanks swole I thought about that but was worried about the aluminum top being a problem lol

Did that work? Ive only heard of people using a heat pad, a pot with water in it, or an oven. Ive personally never had my gear home brew or other wise crash.

No did not work. Never seen this happen before. I set it to the side moved on to new vial

just toss it in micro for like a few seconda at a time

then take it out and swirl it around

I would not rec this EVER..... metal top, plastic rubber stopper that may release chemicals into oil,, there are more than a few reasons why i would not rec this...

boil some water and then let it cool down 10min, or just run your tap till its hot, put 1" of water in a bowl and put the vial in there for 15min, then swirl around.
it could be contaminated also though... after a draw it crashes is something I would keep eye on. maybe re-filter or try another vial and see fi it happens.

IML Gear Cream!
No did not work. Never seen this happen before. I set it to the side moved on to new vial

prob safer bet, sorry to hear.

Tried the other vial now twice...no problems. I've never seen this before and now I'm out a vial.

Back