• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Azza Vs Reddog309 ''The Gun Show''

who wins?

• AZZA

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • REDDOG309

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
haha nobody gives a shit about your pathetic polls..to name the few,its not like you gonna remember it after 5 mins but here you go..kos,captn,heavy,bigmoe,dieseljimmy,griffith,aries,azza(yes azza),chj,cube,xyz,little guy,wor,s2h...and probably some others...you are grasping for straws rain-man

take it easy with the ebonics retart boy....:coffee:

i win, when my arms are pumped (there cold there) and shaved i have a rare split in my peak, Robby Robinson like, glad i fulfil all your fantasies??.

Robby Robinson jumped right into my head when i gazed at those 11 inch bb guns...you couldn;t have described it better..

lol my threads going international..i'm making you famous cryingdog..thank me later

xgfgvo.png

and yet your pics went invisable.....:coffee:

for your 60y old cataracts maybe

i win, when my arms are pumped (there cold there) and shaved i have a rare split in my peak, Robby Robinson like, glad i fulfil all your fantasies??.

I'm not going to apologize any more... i love this man ^^^

Robby Robinson jumped right into my head when i gazed at those 11 inch bb guns...you couldn;t have described it better..
^^^ hahaha

who would win in a fight reddog, or azza ? should be the next poll

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
how am I not a fucking mod here!

because there are no cock or ass hole pics of you. They would probably make Azza a mod in a heart beat just to piss people off

because there are no cock or ass hole pics of you. They would probably make Azza a mod in a heart beat just to piss people off

like.........:coffee:

does the old queen started training yet?or she's still busy crying about meaningless things?

i win, when my arms are pumped (there cold there) and shaved i have a rare split in my peak, robby robinson like, glad i fulfil all your fantasies??.

lmao!

does the old queen started training yet?or she's still busy crying about meaningless things?

The more you type, the more retarted you seem.....:coffee:

Sil posted his pic a while back Red, big fucker, bigger than most on here..........i rubbed one out......just saying is all.........

Sil posted his pic a while back Red, big fucker, bigger than most on here..........i rubbed one out......just saying is all.........

you have had your tongue up Sils rectum for years, you getting any better at rimming?

IML Gear Cream!
man I wish I looked that good.......:coffee:

you can..just join the gym,old codger

you have had your tongue up Sils rectum for years, you getting any better at rimming?

hes not a 12yr old boy so why would u even notice him?

I dont know about this AZZA fellow but Reddog has posted some of my favorite pics, so Im going with RD

is that really reds face?

damn dude, what did they serve at the last supper?

with those sun glasses he looks like the fucking unabomber

is that really reds face?

damn dude, what did they serve at the last supper?

does being a dick sucking lackey hurt your manhood? go back to battleing azza............:coffee:

Back