• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why don't Mexicans and niggers breed?

GS2

Cyber bully
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Because they're afraid they'll have kids to lazy to steal.

:coffee:

Chittlin burritos sounds grose maybe that's why. But for real, why so racist?
I've seen some smokin hot latina females at the gym.

Cause its funny

Attachments

• stupid!!.jpg
    stupid!!.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 45
Where is the best place to hide a nigger's food stamps?

Under his work boots.
:ohyeah:

how many blacks are in the jetsons???

None. Doesn't our future look good.

Glad to see yall representing the dumbasses of america. Keep up the good work.
frabz-if-go-online-with-a-stick-up-your-ass-youre-gonna-have-a-bad-tim-a222af.jpg

..............When it comes to 'chicks' ,,, Latinas are 'Smokin'.....

tumblr_mk0lblhqOi1rqlia6o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m926m2ZnM71rsftapo1_400.jpg
5-Key-Factors-To-Swooping-Latinas.jpg

^^^ Agreed, however I find them to be much more hairy than white girls. O and they're nuts

I like the way this thread is going. Hot latinas. ::sexymexy::

Crazy chicks when i was young were fun and exciting. As I get older I try to be free of drama

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

latino, black, asian or white, all trannys are gods little miracles......

^^ like he doesnt already know.......

Latina chicks are the best, you don't have to take them out to dinner they come over and cook, thy will clean your house, take your laundry home and bring it back clean and folded, plus they are amazing in bed. just sayn

These Mexican and black jokes are all the same...once you've heard ?Juan? you've heard ?Jamal...?

Latina chicks are the best, you don't have to take them out to dinner they come over and cook, thy will clean your house, take your laundry home and bring it back clean and folded, plus they are amazing in bed. just sayn
and you can cruz down Hueneme road at 3am and get one for like 35$ ............... i wouldnt know thats just what ive herd haha

Thats a fact! That's y I love me some Latinas! Home made food, give them a menu and they will still make it just to keep you happy! Can't get enough of them, maybe that's y im having a hard time settling down. You guys opened my eyes! There still more Latinas out there for me to meet! And it would be an injustice to leave them lonely. Hehehe

Thats a fact! That's y I love me some Latinas! Home made food, give them a menu and they will still make it just to keep you happy! Can't get enough of them, maybe that's y im having a hard time settling down. You guys opened my eyes! There still more Latinas out there for me to meet! And it would be an injustice to leave them lonely. Hehehe

the probably with traditional latina girls is they look good at 21 but once you marry them they get fat. That body can only hold those tomalies so long.

^^^^^^lol naw bro u gotta get the ones with good genetics and that eat healthy, the ones I hook up with take care of themselves alot and hit the gym cuz they like to keep thier curves nice and toned. Lol

Im picky as hell and good physical looks are a must, and so I hook up with the latinas that are the sexy models lol, sorry guys but someone has to do the hard work

the probably with traditional latina girls is they look good at 21 but once you marry them they get fat. That body can only hold those tomalies so long.

^^Like. All them tortillas got alot of carbs.

they tend to be clingers...

thats why you always go mixed race, you can get the best of all worlds

and you can cruz down Hueneme road at 3am and get one for like 35$ ............... i wouldnt know thats just what ive herd haha
you gotta get here a little earlier than that, by 3am all the sailors from the port use up the local talent

Back