Blueprint

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Blueprint VIPs

Thread: Blueprint VIPs

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Blueprint VIPs

We are working on some things for after the sale finishes. We will have VIPs. In order to be a VIP you must use our logo/avatar, give us your first child, send nude pics to TheCaptn, pleasure DJ and even if our products show up with particulates swimming in a cloudy oil, you must all ban together as VIPS and praise us and tell everyone who complains that we are the best ever. If enough of you do this it becomes true............... Ok, ok maybe not. Damn I've been spending to much time with Jimmy and Sheri im starting to become a little naughty.

Well the one part of that which is true is that we are working on some things for our customers. To us every customer is a VIP. We don't need gimmicks or a silly club. What we need is to continue to provide the best quality product and customer service. That's where our efforts will remain and that is our promise to you. So no need to swear an allegiance. Once you try our products you will understand why people are saying what they are. The product speaks for itself and those who would like to be customers can do so quietly and discreetly. This is more for the grown ups/vets who have come to expect something of a higher caliber. Don't get me wrong we will still have fun courtesy of our mods and will continue to have contests. Those are more for fun and appreciation to the board than anything else.

We will be initiating a reward type system. Think of it as frequent flyer miles that add up. Will post more as we get closer to the end of the sale. Might be down for a bit after the sale as you guys are wiping us out at the moment.

Arch

DRSE

Rep Points

Awww I was hoping to have an engineers club...

so I took a leap of faith coming on board with the architect... but I can't believe how good his gear is. I get pms daily about his service and quality.

There has been some that have compared blueprint to AY. And having been one that has tried both... i believe the comparisons are fair.

Blueprint gear is the best gear that i have had. I could not endorse this man enough. Plus he's trying to get me pleasured... i love this fella

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

BOARD REP

Rep Points

well somebody better pleasure me dammit!

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    well somebody better pleasure me dammit!
    Sheri, step into my office and close the door. I have something that has come up that I want you to address.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post

so I took a leap of faith coming on board with the architect... but I can't believe how good his gear is. I get pms daily about his service and quality.

There has been some that have compared blueprint to AY. And having been one that has tried both... i believe the comparisons are fair.

Blueprint gear is the best gear that i have had. I could not endorse this man enough. Plus he's trying to get me pleasured... i love this fella
    I hear that one!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect View Post
    Sheri, step into my office and close the door. I have something that has come up that I want you to address.

YEY!

bye Jimmy...he has more gear.....

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post

Why thank you Jimmy. We do try and yes I have had plenty of people say we are the new AY or some have said we are them just rebranded. Let me say that out of respect for them we take that as a compliment. They are one of the few sources that we tested that had high grade products but we are not them. They are still out there if you seek them. We aim to our own thing and it seems as if the people that are searching for true quality are finding that out. We just wanted everyone to know that you don't have to belong to an exclusive club, run a special avatar to he treated special here. We are open to all who seek the best and we will treat everyone of you as Vips. So after you get the run around from a source, get a cloudy vial, get under dosed or a substituted compounded and have had it and our ready for the real deal. Contact us. We will set you up nicely. So you can do the more important thing than being on here and pledging your allegiance in hopes that you get treated right and just go workout and see the gains you should and feel safe you have a well made product.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

READ! For these who keep asking about VIP status.

Rep Points

People are probably worried that Blueprint will go private and they wanna be sure to be on the "VIP List". Lol!