• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about waiting for a TD

Mindgame516

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious what ppls experience were on updates of tracking numbers. since the pass was thrown to me its been sitting still.i freaking cant stop checking the tracking like 4 times a day LMAO i know sit tight and wait but its hard when your naps order is more exciting then your Xmas and new years put together!! somebody give me some comfort of the TD coming by the end of today haha jk...... but anyone else have propblems with usps updating tracking

ok i was hoping more for a the mailman is actually walking to your front door as we speak answer LOL... SMHHH i hate waiting especially as impatient as i am

Haha its always hard waiting on some new DVDs to arrive. Just try and be patient.

not with naps but plenty of other times I've not had tracking update until after something was delivered

I bought a bunch of shit online from various places the last couple weeks (general online shopping). Felt like good old USPS was running a little slower than normal. Figured it was the holidays and the snow. Occasionally have problems with tracking numbers. Just my .02.....

I have another order and I just checked that tracking and it got in to the state but say inbound to customs....

Lo! Never mind it literally just said cleared haha right after I just read someone saying that in another forum

Back