IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Now We Know: JPMorgan Chase Is Worse Than Enron

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Now We Know: JPMorgan Chase Is Worse Than Enron

William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

"Truthout is a 501 nonprofit, PROGRESSIVE news organization in the United States that operates a web site and distributes a daily newsletter"
    -S-

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    "Truthout is a 501 nonprofit, PROGRESSIVE news organization in the United States that operates a web site and distributes a daily newsletter"
    Doesn't mean the information is incorrect.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

isn't the entire banking system corrupt?

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20

Rep Points

Jamie Dimon the head Jew

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm surprised there's not a revolution going on in the US, the People versus corporate america.... it's like we're lambs going to slaughter.. wtf !!!

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    I'm surprised there's not a revolution going on in the US, the People versus corporate america.... it's like we're lambs going to slaughter.. wtf !!!
    Americans have been conditioned to believe there is nothing we can do. We have the power, they don't. But we're so divided, looking at each other with such derision and hate, we can't possibly get it together enough to do anything. That derision and hate is because too many are programed to think the other guy is a worthless piece of shit leaching off everyone else. We are told who to hate, why, and so many fall for it.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Americans have been conditioned to believe there is nothing we can do. We have the power, they don't. But we're so divided, looking at each other with such derision and hate, we can't possibly get it together enough to do anything. That derision and hate is because too many are programed to think the other guy is a worthless piece of shit leaching off everyone else. We are told who to hate, why, and so many fall for it.
    ...Divide and conquer is what the 'ruling class', those 1%er's have us doing, It's not just black & white, but Christians hating Muslims ..its also Dems hating Repubs, hetros hating gays. We're so fu*king confused & meanwhile we get shafted by the rich. All these phony wars that only make money for corporations[rich people]. TV teaches & support hatred & violence, it's subtle & the average person does not realize the negative effect tv has,
    of course tv is controlled by the ruling class. almost any type of hate reinforces fear ,which maintains division of the people...Church's are closer to the devil than god. We are truly asleep at the wheel. God help us...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Makes perfect sense ...I personally rather ignore stories like this cause I know its everyday type shit to these big banks and corps. There is nothing I can do so I'd rather not see it

Sad but really what am I gonna do

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's a potato in your head where your brain was supposed to be. Don't you ever fact check articles! LOL

Decades-long ties to Madoff cost JPMorgan $2.6 billion | Reuters
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    Makes perfect sense ...I personally rather ignore stories like this cause I know its everyday type shit to these big banks and corps. There is nothing I can do so I'd rather not see it

Of course there's nothing we can do but to not be aware means your a potential victim if your not paying attention. And it's the people at the bottom who never get their investment monies back when/if these financial gangsters get caught.

they have there greedy little dick beaters in everything. lots of things that look like good investments now won't be worth jack squat in the future because of the many ways they are allowed to keep their books.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post

Quit turning a blind eye is a good start.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Of course they are! Enron got busted and their CEO put in prison...After they ripped Californians off for millions of dollars with their fake ass energy crisis, of coarse.

jp morgan chase is still running a muck and still phuquin people over. The farce of it all is, people still put stock into their politicians and these politicians don't work for the people anymore and they haven't for quit some time.

Rep Points

I get weird looks from people when I tell them I'm a big supporter of both the tea party and occupy. We're conditioned to choose one side over the other, but when you stop to think for yourself, you'll realize both movements have plenty in common and should be working together rather than fighting against each other. The federal reserve and corporate welfare are the enemy and we're stupid enough to get distracted by issues like abortion and gay rights. Gay people are the least of my worries.