• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where the fuck did the like button go?

i was just bitching about this

if youre going to make such claims...

pics or stfu :)

lolol

If it was up your ass you'd know where it was. Or, maybe not. There's probably a lot of other stuff up there, too.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to hear about your luck Mr. Bobbitt. They can sew it back on.

Warrior

Lorana at least could have not thrown it out on the little league field...no joke i used to work at a bar with that tool shed..pre cawk chopping off that is..

the Cpt removed the like button...he was also promoted to Admiral after a winter trip into the Rocky Mountains...he payed his dues to get promoted and appeared like he had ridin horseback all the way home by his gander when he waddled off the plane..

it is good to report the blood stained moisture was halted by the aisle coach seat he was gifted by the powers that be...

Thank You TheAdmiral for opening yourself up for all of us to prosper...:)

Don't you mean Rear Admiral?

GDI!! NOW IMF IS JUST LIKE ASF!! if i had a dislike button i'd be pressing the shit out of it right now.

I kinda LIKED that button....:thinking:

GDI!! NOW IMF IS JUST LIKE ASF!! if i had a dislike button i'd be pressing the shit out of it right now.

^^ This. Pretty soon the jews that run this joint will have all of us holding hands singing Kumbaya and shit like they do in the Pit.

are times really that tough that prince had to go and sell the fucking like button?!

i will not sing cumbaya. what tha fuck is happening to this place?!!? i need another weed break to calm down.

in before reddog starts crying about the like button

How the fuck do I know if people like me or not now? I mean that was how I gauged my days...Jesus Christ...

That and AG are the reasons I came over from ASF. That and more trannies

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

the Cpt removed the like button...he was also promoted to Admiral after a winter trip into the Rocky Mountains...he payed his dues to get promoted and appeared like he had ridin horseback all the way home by his gander when he waddled off the plane..

it is good to report the blood stained moisture was halted by the aisle coach seat he was gifted by the powers that be...

Thank You TheAdmiral for opening yourself up for all of us to prosper...:)

I refuse to confirm or deny these allegations.

Telly Ho Chaps!

:daydream:

in before reddog starts crying about the like button

Reddog took the like button hostage in exchange for Mod Status but once they granted it to him he burned it!!! so they instantly de modded him and now Reddog is in the same position he always was and were suffering without a like button. Basically it's all Reddogs fault

I believe the new format that is coming out will have 3 choice buttons "fucking hilarious", "that's retarded", and "you die, you die and go to hell".

its being replaced with ''cry'' button..hope this helps

Back