• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

In all fairness

sneedham

VP of LIFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
?If your gonna take something away (like button) than it should be replaced by something of equal or greater value. I am patiently waiting for an answer. GICH...:winkfinger:

Like a "I fucked your mom" button

-jwgibbons

Wish that was here.....

-jwgibbons

That might work in AG, imagine all the melts......

People won't melt unless they know its the truth.

-jwgibbons

Then let the truth be told, I fucked your momma....lol

Man no b.s. a girl commented to me at work that my shirt was lookin a little tight so I told her "yeah sorry about that, its all I could find in your dads closet when leaving your mom this morning. ...... then at lunch she introduced me to her mom and told her what I said...... like a boss I looked at her mom and said "its time for you to twll her the truth" haha

-jwgibbons

Then let the truth be told, I fucked your momma....lol

Oh... your into fuckin dead people to? Lol. No but seriously. .... I fuck dead people

-jwgibbons

I know when to quit...:thinking: However some people do not.....my mom is a slut? shit.....I was adopted anyway so no feelings hurt...lol

I like turtles !!!!!

I like hamsters, declawed of course....

I'm off my game tonight....I guess I'm still pissed at the cat my wife had for twenty years that was not declawed and always scratched every fuckin new pair of leather shoes, boots, purses, etc.. The said cat is now passed away, do not tell anybody but I am still celebrating this fact and its been a year....FREEDOM>>>>>>

I'm off my game tonight....I guess I'm still pissed at the cat my wife had for twenty years that was not declawed and always scratched every fuckin new pair of leather shoes, boots, purses, etc.. The said cat is now passed away, do not tell anybody but I am still celebrating this fact and its been a year....FREEDOM>>>>>>

Haha. Cats are horrible. They suck

-jwgibbons

Yes..Hey they must have seen us posting Prince is showing pics og his girl and asking if they missed anything with the forumn software update....

Good deal

-jwgibbons

Later jwgibbons....

Later brother

-jwgibbons

Haha. Cats are horrible. They suck

-jwgibbons

I hate cats!!! They are of the devil!!! You ever notice that every cat is a slut? They always come up to you purring and then start running their crouch on you with there task hiked in the air. What the heck is that all about????

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I hate cats!!! They are of the devil!!! You ever notice that every cat is a slut? They always come up to you purring and then start running their crouch on you with there task hiked in the air. What the heck is that all about????

Haha. Man its like this. My dad always told me cats were for people who have given up on life. If I had to stereotype I would agree

-jwgibbons

Bro I know how to read, I was just taking the opportunity to point out your flaws in typing!! :) lol...

Lol. Ill shut up now. You win this round dick!

-jwgibbons

Back