AMA Labs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Sherks attempt at a log...again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm going to attempt to log my 20 week run of primo. I suck ass at logs so bare with me if I don't give daily updates. I'm doing this more for me than anything else to see my progression. I figured might as well write it here so others can see and chime in. I will log meals, injections, mental thoughts, how I feel and workouts. Feel free to chime in at anytime with ideas, thoughts or critiques. I'm always open to try new things to push myself further. My cycle layout will be this
    1-4 tbol 40mg ed
    7-11 winny 70mg ed
    16-22 var 100mg ed
    1-20 test c 400mg ew
    1-22 primo depot 700mg ew
    1-20 mast e 750mg ew
    1-20 eq 700mg ew
    If BP becomes an issue from tbol I plan to drop it and substitute with tren ace at 50mg ed. This is all 100% AMA gear of course. I will run aromasin at 12.5mg ed and if I end up using tren then .5mg caber e3d. My goal for this cycle is to gain as much lbm as possible and drop my bf to 5%. I have no set weight I want to gain as I rarely step on a scale. It's all in how I look and feel, not a number. As of fri 1/10/2014 I am currently 174lb and 8% bf. I'm a short fucker at a whopping 5'6"... in a half lol.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Subbed ... Primo for the win
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Just realized a typo. Primo is 1-20 700mg ew.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^us short fkers gotta stick together sherk! Lol I'm following brother - this looks very promising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Divine Nutrition 40% Off Coupon Code = HeyMrWaters

http://www.divinenutritionproducts.c...ate.php?id=102
    ^use my link when ordering

Rep Points

Ile be following also
    Seems a very nice cycle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Injection went smooth this morning no pip as of yet. Woke up at 3am and made 2 whole eggs and 1/2 cup oats with honey before hitting the gym at 430am. Today was a non lift day so I hit abs then 1hr of HIIT cardio on the olyotical. As for diet, it was a simple chicken breast pan fried with pepper thyme and a pinch of salt finished with lemon zest on top, whole grain wild rice and mixed veggies. I had a lot of running around to do then went to my brothers to watch the Denver SD game so I just made something simple for my meals. Nothing more to really say about the first day. Keeping that 5%bf in the front of my mind. Never been there before so I've made it a challenge to myself to get there just to say I can.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

dude...why are all of you guys so short??

I feel ginormous

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It makes us look buffer

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    dude...why are all of you guys so short??

I feel ginormous
    I'm 6'-2"...Just sayin....Still no like button...And Sherk I am following as well....Good luck bro....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Rep Points

Good luck buddy

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Injection went smooth as always. Very slight discomfort from yesterday's injection of the primo. Today is mast e and test e injection. I split the injections up throughout the week for less oil volume per pin but that makes for more pins per week. Did pec injection today. One of my favorites.
    The meal plan and schedule for today: Once the winny starts my diet will change quite a bit.
    3am meal 1: 1c oats with honey
    4am gym: handful of aminos before going, protein shake when done (don't count for meals)
    7am Meal 2: 4oz chicken breast, mixed green salad with almonds and avocado and olive oil, 3 celery sticks and 2 tblsp peanut butter
    10am snack: aminos, raw carrots/broccoli and homemade ranch, 1 gala apple,1 banan
    12:30 meal 3: 2 tilapia filets, mixed veggies, sweet potato
    1:30pm nap as usual every day. Casein protein shake before I lay down
    330pm meal 4: egg salad made with 7 eggs, spinach salad with avacodo, cheery tomatos, almonds and olive oil, raw broccoli and carrots
    5pm: 45 min jogging outside then protein shake
    630pm meal 5: 2 yellow tail filets, grilled asparagus, steamed broccoli, mashed cauliflower (I don't eat mashed potatoes. Great healthy substitute)
    830pm casein protein shake then bed. I take aminos if I wake up for water or bathroom.
    Will post back later today with gym and mental/physical feeling later today. Thanks for fallowing.

Rep Points

Super clean diet! I have no idea how you deal with your carbs so low.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Use to it I guess. My carbs will be a bit higher tomorrow. I'll have whole grain rice or a sweet potato with every meal. This is pretty much how I've eaten my entire life. My mom was an aerobics instructor, fitness coach and nutritionist when I was growing up. There wasn't any sweets or unhealthy food in the house. I don't get cravings for junk food, i eat them from time to time but never crave them. Except ice cream, but I substitute that with Greek yogurt and cake batter or cinnamon bun protein powder.

Rep Points

Great cycle...great diet so far. Where exactly do you pin in the pec? I think I may adopt this cycle if you have good results.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

looking good bro

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by freight train View Post
    looking good bro
    I can't see any pics!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Use to it I guess. My carbs will be a bit higher tomorrow. I'll have whole grain rice or a sweet potato with every meal. This is pretty much how I've eaten my entire life. My mom was an aerobics instructor, fitness coach and nutritionist when I was growing up. There wasn't any sweets or unhealthy food in the house. I don't get cravings for junk food, i eat them from time to time but never crave them. Except ice cream, but I substitute that with Greek yogurt and cake batter or cinnamon bun protein powder.
    No doubt. Yeah, we didn't have money for junk food when I was a kid. Just whole foods and that's it. I'm deffo with you on that one... I try to cut out carbs after I get home from work, but I have to eat them with every meal before that, including post workout or I just get crazy tired.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerjc View Post
    Great cycle...great diet so far. Where exactly do you pin in the pec? I think I may adopt this cycle if you have good results.
    I pin in 2 spots. Upper in and outer. If you google it, there's a great diagram on all the various pin locations shown on a BB and it shows 4 spots in the pec you can inject but the upper portion is the only ones that's comfortable. For me at least.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Straydog6 View Post
    No doubt. Yeah, we didn't have money for junk food when I was a kid. Just whole foods and that's it. I'm deffo with you on that one... I try to cut out carbs after I get home from work, but I have to eat them with every meal before that, including post workout or I just get crazy tired.
    Lol I hear ya on the poor status. Back then doing what my mom did payed pennies. The industry was nothing like it is now. She also had to work as a dental assistant just to keep the lights on.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

first I shuddered at calf injections..now i'm shuddering at pec injections

will there be any pics of your short jackedness?

"got her saved on my phone under big booty"

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I felt good all day. Took two 1.5 hour naps today (I love naps). I had to cut my jog short due to smelling nothing but cigarette smoke. I swear, every fucking car that drive by and every fucking person I passed was smoking. I couldn't take it and turn around and jogged back. So I only ran maybe a little over a mile. I fucking hate that smell while I'm training. Mentally I'm focused and driven to kill every oz of unwanted bf that I need to drop to get to my goal and kill every piece of iron in my way to grow more and more.
    Today was back and went as followed:
    Body weight Pull ups: 5 sets to failure
    Wide grip pull down: 3 x 12-15
    T-bar: 4 x 9-12
    Close grip rows: 3 x 8
    One arm db row: 3 x 8
    Yates rows 5 x 8-10
    Weighted pull ups: 3 x 6
    Felt good through the routine. It was a good change from the routine I was previously doing which focused more on the inner portion (thickness) rather than the outer (width).

Add: forgot about calves.
    Standing calf raises: 3 drop sets to failure.
    Donkey calf raises: 5 drop sets to failure.
    I work calves eod.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Slacked I the log yesterday. My diet was just about exactly as it was the previous day. I ended up sticking to a low carb day because Tuesdays are my off days. No cardio no lifting. Tuesdays are jam packed with meetings most if the day. Injections yesterday were smooth as shit. I'm really impressed how AMA produces their product. I've yet to have any pip. I had slight discomfort after the first pin but that was operator error I believe.
    No injections on wed or fri so nothing to report on that tonight. Because I was in and out of meetings again today, meals were simple. I had 4oz chicken breast or 2 tilapia fillets with mixed vegis, whole grain rice or a sweet potato. Snacks consisted of a salad or fruit. Aminos throughout the day. For dinner I had a filet mignon steak, spinach salad with olive oil and 3 hard boiled eggs, sweet potato and asparagus.
    Gym time was at 430am as usual. Today was chest and calves.
    Db press 2 warm up 25 reps 4 working 8-12 reps
    Db fly 4 x 12
    Incline bb press 4 x 8-12
    Decline bb press 5 x 8-12
    Peck deck 3 x 15-18
    Seated calf raises 5 x 20
    Donkey calf raises 5 x 15-20
    I write my rep range the way I do because I don't place rep limits on myself. That's a mental mistake I feel people make. I don't say I'm shooting for 10 or any number. I keep going until failure on every set. Up until recently I never even counted the reps because frankly I don't give a shit how many I can do. I work on feel and exhaustion alone. My body will tell me when it can't lift another rep, not a number my mind comes up with.

Rep Points

Totally agree with you on the rep range... It should only function as a marker if you should add weight next time, not a stop sign.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Injected primo mast and test 1ml each. Went smooth and still no pip. I was tired as fuck today even after my nap.
    330am Meal 1: 1c oats with honey, small protein shake
    4:30 gym: arms/abs, aminos before, 2 scoop protein shake after
    7am meal 2: banana protein pancakes made with 1c oats brought to a powder 1 scoop protein powder 1c egg whites 1 banana topped with honey
    10am snack: protein shake, 4 celery sticks with 2 tbsp peanut butter raw broccoli and home made ranch 3 hard boiled eggs
    12pm meal 3: 2 halibut filet, steamed broccoli carrots cauliflower, grilled zucchini with olive oil, sweet potato
    3pm meal 4: 6oz chicken breast, wild whole grain rice, saut?ed green yellow orange red sweet peppers in olive oil
    630pm meal 5: 3 grilled fish tacos with avacodo and a homemade mango habanero salsa, home made Spanish rice and black beans
    9pm: casein protein shake then it's bed
    Worked arms today.
    Skull crushers: 1 x 25 warm up
    3 x 12-15 working
    Press down: 4 x 12-15
    Close grip bench 3 x 15-20
    Weighted dips 4 x 8-12
    Reverse grip push downs 3 x 8-12
    Bb curl (competition style) 1x 20 warm up 4 x 8-12 working
    1 arm db preacher: 3 x12-15
    Hammer curl: 4 x 12-15
    Concentration curl: 4 x 8-12
    Reverse curl: 3 x 15-20
    Wrist curl sutted with reverse wrist curl 5 x 15-20

Rep Points

I enjoy your diet info the most haha
    Throw up some pics !

Rep Points

Sherk thanks for sharing the log! I have a couple questions and I pm'd you..did you receive?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnerjc View Post
    Sherk thanks for sharing the log! I have a couple questions and I pm'd you..did you receive?
    I don't have anything in my pm box from you.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    I enjoy your diet info the most haha
    Throw up some pics !

For real! Reading your diet makes me f'n hungry!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Today was a good day. Felt great all day and like a beast in the gym. The tbol has really kicked in. I feel solid and my lifts were insane today. I didn't want to leave. The recovery time between sets seems to be getting less which is a good sign that the hormones are slowly starting to do their job. I'm naturally vascular but got quite a few comments today and a couple questions on my secret to vascularity. I tell them it's genetic, low bf and keeping hydrated. That's all 100% true though aas does enhance it. Speaking of hydration, I don't think I've mentioned it before but my water intake is an average of 1.5-2 gallons every day.
    Today's meals were compiled of leftovers for the most part so my diet was odd today. Had to clean the fridge for new groceries this weekend lol.
    3:30am meal 1: peanut butter and banana sandwich with flax seed, handful of almonds, 6oz 1%milk
    5am gym: shoulders, handful of aminos before, 2scoop protein shake after
    6:45am meal 2: homemade breakfast burrito: 5 egg whites 2 whole, sweet potato home fires, 2 whole wheat tortillas, shredded seasoned chicken, leftover Spanish rice
    8:30am snack: 1 gala apple, handful almonds, 1 banana, aminos, 1 kiwi
    11am meal 3: egg salad, raw broccoli and carrots with homemade ranch, left over sweet potato home fries, 1tbsp peanut butter
    12pm: nap with casein protein
    2pm meal 4: spinach salad with leftover fish (yellow tail) from tacos 1 hard boiled egg cherry tomatoes onion shaved carrot, rest of seasoned shredded chicken from this morning rest of black beans
    530pm meal 5: went out to eat. Had mini chicken burgers for an appetizer but only ate the chicken, seared ahi salad with a light amount peanut oil dressing and had them add olive oil and extra avacodo, steamed vegis
    8pm desert: 1c non fat Greek yogurt with 1 scoop cinnamon bun protein powder
    930pm: will be bed time with casein protein then one of my favorite lift days, LEGS!!! Can't wait for the pain.
    Gym session this morning was fucking awesome. Turned it up like a motherfucker today as far as strength and recovery time go.
    Shoulder press very light weight warm up 2 x 30
    Front delt db raise 5 x 12-15
    Rear delt db raise 5 x 12-15
    Side lateral db raise 5 x 12-15
    Upright row 3 x 12-15
    Db shrugs 4 drop sets
    Standing calf raises 4 drop sets I believe that's it. I feel like I'm missing and exercise in there.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

love the diet bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast