• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Test only

jasoak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am new to this board, but have been on other boards for a while.

Here is my question.

I have done a few cycles about 7-8 years ago and felt it was time again to give a cycle a shot again

Didn't wanna do anything crazy. Was thinking of run 175mg of Test E E3D. Goal is to gain or keep muscle while being on strict diet. I started my diet 3 weeks ago and am about to pin tomorrow. I am currently 29yr 6'0 218lb and trying to lose bf. Wondering if a test only cycle was the right thing for me for losing BF and keep/gaining muscle. I have clomid on hand for PCT and liquidex on hand for bloating and gyno issues. Any feedback would be appreciated!

I personally would bump up the test to around 500mg a week. And if u do I would go ahead and use tex adex to keep ur E2 under control and keep water wight down.

Nutrition and training regime determine the outcome, not drugs used (with exception of Tren and HGH)
410mg of Test per week is sufficient for your goal. You will probably get some water bloat, thus run a low dose of adex 0.5mg e2d or 0.25mg ed throughout the cycle.

Eat clean, workout every other day, add cardio 3-4 times a week (20 mins after weights or 40 min in the morning on non workout days - preferably fasted) and you will see good results.
If you feel like you need extra help you can try some of the OTC fat burners, there's plenty of them on the market, I personally recommend Dexaprine and OxyElite Pro.

Nutrition and training regime determine the outcome, not drugs used (with exception of Tren and HGH)
410mg of Test per week is sufficient for your goal. You will probably get some water bloat, thus run a low dose of adex 0.5mg e2d or 0.25mg ed throughout the cycle.

Eat clean, workout every other day, add cardio 3-4 times a week (20 mins after weights or 40 min in the morning on non workout days - preferably fasted) and you will see good results.
If you feel like you need extra help you can try some of the OTC fat burners, there's plenty of them on the market, I personally recommend Dexaprine and OxyElite Pro.

adex is same as liquidex from what i have been reading correct?

adex is same as liquidex from what i have been reading correct?

bloating on test wont be a issue since you'll be in a caloric deficit. less sodium intake will come with eating clean! most guys get bloated because there eating dirty or in large amounts..only use Adex/liqudex if u feel u need it...gyno, bloating ect..

One thing i cant get a clear idea of is when to pin. I read twice a week mon/thursday. Or lower dose at e3d? Only thing I am still not certain on.

bump

One thing i cant get a clear idea of is when to pin. I read twice a week mon/thursday. Or lower dose at e3d? Only thing I am still not certain on. any info?

Twice a week with test e us sufficent. Better is test e( weekky) followed by test prop 4 days after you test e

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Does not matter that much.
Pin e2d, e3d or e4d whichever is easier for you. Just do the maths and adjust the volume of injections accordingly.

If you are that worried about test stability, then get labs done. If not, the bro science protocol is twice a week.

If you are that worried about test stability, then get labs done. If not, the bro science protocol is twice a week.
Correct, twice a week is perfect. Unless I missed it how long are you going to run the test?

Planning 10 weeks. Might bump it up to 12 weeks depending on how it goes.

I am just getting into my 3rd week of test e. Im running 600mg/EW pinning on Mondays and Thursdays. So far strength has been fairly normal should start kicking in within the next couple weeks though. I have been waking up feeling awesome everyday though. Not sure it this is a normal side effect or not but I don't feel like I need to hit the snooze button a million times in the morning. More energy throughout the day. I am taking 12.5 mg of aromasin ed. Good luck brother. Let me know how your first quad pin goes.

Back