• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Geneza Test Enanth250

mickieknotts

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys:

Brand new to the forum. I've been out of this loop for over 10 years now but back now. Obviously lots changes in gear over the period of 10 years. Lots of new stuff too. I did have one curious concern that I hoped someone could clarify for me in regards to products such as the one in the subject line.

I've done lots of searches on this product and other products from the same company regarding the fact that the oil is completely clear. I've seen lots of explanations but none really explain they how and why.

I've worked with many different anabolic powders and know first hand that all powdered testosterone esters start as pale yellow in color (unless like I said above something has drastically changed). And usually the longer acting ester the test is, the darker in color it is (i.e. enanthate vs propionate).

Can someone please explain to me how a pale yellow powder is dissolved into a carrier oil, even if the oil is clear, and the end product still ends up clear?

I'm very confused and apprehensive about this due to my personal experience. However, many posts and my close friend swears by the product.

I've seen posts about melting points and carrier oils, but neither changes the fact that the powder starts as a pale yellow powder.

Hoping to get some good responses.

Best,

Mickie Knotts

I'm noticing a lot of views but no responses.

Am I posting in the wrong forum? Can someone refer me to someone who may have the answer?

Hoping to get a response soon before I miss out on placing an order for great product.

Mickie

I'm noticing a lot of views but no responses.

Am I posting in the wrong forum? Can someone refer me to someone who may have the answer?

Hoping to get a response soon before I miss out on placing an order for great product.

Mickie
I believe they just use different type of carrier oil.

Geneza's Bold is clear too and it is good stuff.

I recently finished three vials of gp test e 250. It was clear but my blood tests (test 285 to >1500) and lifts showed that it was legit. I don't know how much raw vs oil goes into a vial, but I'd bet it just gets dispersed enough that it barely reflects yellow light and you can't really notice. I vaguely recall it having a yellow tinge in the vial (may be wrong) but I know it was clear in the syringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys thanx for the responses. My oil is completely colorless.

However, as I said, I have quite a bit of experience in dissolving anabolic powders into carrier oils. I know first hand that regardless of the colorlessness of the carrier oil, the test powder is still very much pale yellow. I have personally mixed all the test esters with ethyl oleate (which is a colorless oil), for example, and the oil still ends up pale yellow. I just don't see how this manufacturer has apparently gotten around that. I've attempted to email "naps" and went to go email "Geneza" themselves but of course there isn't any contact info on their website (meaning it is obviously a home brew company).

Please note that I am not attempting to call the product bogus, but I just would like to understand how exactly their product is coming out colorless. It's difficult to wrap my head around it without knowing how, and with my prior experience with test esters...even with testimony from others like "john novelty" (thanx btw) and my close friend.

Does anyone else have any explanations? Maybe someone could point me in the right direction of someone who can explain it to me?

Mickie

Also, how much were you taking weekly?

I was taking approx 400mg weekly of another brand and my levels were in the 3000s....

Mickie

@ GXR64

Maybe you could direct me to someone who can answer the questions or address the concern?

If so, thanks.

Mickie

A trace amount (2.5g) of that pale yellow powder you speak may be not sufficient to discolour almost 10ml of colourless oil.
Now do the little experiment, dissolve 2.5g of brown sugar in 10 ml of water.

It does actually color the liquid. Further, brown sugar is far different from testosterone. Brown sugar being crystalline and a salt and testosterone being a cholesterol.

As I said and keep saying, I've worked with these scenarios MANY times in my past dissolving the same amounts discussed here AND in colorless solvents/carrier oils. IN MY EXPERIENCE, I cannot see how the oil is clear.

I not trying to be a fuckin douche I just want to understand how.

Mickie

How is it someone with some knowledge hasn't answered this yet or directed someone to answer this.

Where's the knowledge base?

Mickie

IML Gear Cream!
I am not sure why you have decided to question GP's products, the truth of the matter is that there is a number of sponsors on this board that also sell crystal clear gear, just off the top of my head I can name AMA and Blueprint.
Both have very good reputation, haven't read a bad review on any of their products. Perhaps if you ask them they will be able to explain to you how they end up with a crystal clear products.

As for GP Test E I got 4 vials (for the price of 2), 3 of them for my gym buddy and 1 for myself. While I haven't used mine yet, I have no doubt It's genuine product as my gym buddy put over 20lbs while using it.

Dannie thanks for the response and testimony as to the quality of GP's test.

To respond to some of your statements, I didn't know that there was other colorless gear out there. Colorless gear is completely new to me. I would love to learn more about the how or why. I even asked naps, and they responded with the type of oil it is dissolved in, which I already knew. I still don't understand how the pale yellow powder still doesn't make the end product slightly yellow.

BTW. I received my Geneza test Enanth 250 from a gym buddy and then started researching on the internet, found naps, and then found this board (which seems very informative). This is why I didn't know there was other clear gear out there. It's the first time I've actually ever used GP's products.

I am not really questioning the product...more so I am simply asking how the process is being done. I suppose on some small level I am apprehensive about using a product I am questioning even by a small percentage.

Mickie

Back