• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

^^^^^^I like bears.

I'm going to have my wife help me put that little weight lifter bear that I used on PHF as my avatar on this board.

Must have the barbell bear...

Must have the barbell bear...

I love that damn bear.

It sort of represents how I feel about this whole thing of ours. These forums, the training, the steroids, all of it.

I take it seriously, but not too seriously, but kind of seriously, sort of, up to a point. It's a big deal to me, but not really all that big of a deal.

Just makes sense for "brothers in iron" to congregate at a forum worthy of the title "iron". Wazzup big D?

Question.... I'm unofficially and quite possibly only temporarily, for the duration of this question, resurrecting the "ask DML anything" thread...

Was planning on bulking up with sdmz 2.0 (msten/dmz) for 6 weeks, with test/eq as base, then coast on test/eq for a month or two before jumping on some tbol to sort of shred up/lean out maybe pack on some more lean mass depending on what I look like at that point.... so the goal with the tbol would be aesthetics and possibly some lean mass.

Am wondering what I should dose it at, for how long, and what your general experienced input would be regarding tbol. Googling other responses and online forums I've seen so much retarded shit that it makes me question if some of these people typing are handicapped or not

Hawking.jpg

So question is, what are the benefits, at what dosage would be a good place to start (would be somewhere between 180-200lbs at that point) and how long would a good run last me (safety on the hepatotoxicity?) thnx

^^^^^Thanks Biggie. I appreciate you reaching out but I think I'm going to pass on even getting started with all that.

In truth, I'm just not feeling this place.

I mean no disrespect to anyone on this board.

I tried. It's just not really working for me. Oh well.

Some things are a perfect match. Other things are not.

Fair enough, thanks for the honesty, hope ye finds what ye's lookin for, I think I got the general gist in regards to what I asked anyway... how hard can it be, just start eating caps n food n drinkin water, bound to eventually get it right. Thanks brother

God Bless 'Murica
American_Bald_Eagle.jpg

Welcom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! :)

Back