• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello

dml11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So what's going on in here?

I heard this place is sort of cool.

Looking for a new spot to call home.

welcome to IM

Welcome to IMF..Lots to learn and a lot of fun....

Welcome DML to Iron Magazine. The folks in here are awesome. And folks, DML is pretty awesome too. I am glad your here brother.

Welcome DML. Like Chez said, DML is a good guy with a lot of info. Good to have you here bro.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome to the community.
Thank you. I do appreciate the kind welcome.

I was an active member of another forum for many years.

Unfortunately, I had a bit of a "falling out" with the gentleman who runs that particular site.

So, I'm hoping to make this place my new home.

Let's face it. Our fascination with steroids, libido enhancement, estrogen control, etc. is not the type of stuff that we can discuss with just anyone. Thank God for these silly, ridiculous, wonderful forums.

Took your advice haha, good to see you again dml.

IML Gear Cream!
I've always enjoyed dml's outlook. Good to see you around here bro.

While I'm not the most active or talkative poster at any board I go to, I found your threads very helpful at the other board and IMF is lucky to have a resource like you here.

While I'm not the most active or talkative poster at any board I go to, I found your threads very helpful at the other board and IMF is lucky to have a resource like you here.
I'm grateful for the kind words.

In truth, I have put a great deal of time and energy into trying to help people.

Of course, I was never looking for credit or thanks of any kind.

But it honestly does feel good when someone tells me that in some small way I helped them out.

But it honestly does feel good when someone tells me that in some small way I helped them out.

Thanks

pooh-cute-teddy-bear.jpg

^^^^^^I like bears.

I'm going to have my wife help me put that little weight lifter bear that I used on PHF as my avatar on this board.

^^^^^^I like bears.

I'm going to have my wife help me put that little weight lifter bear that I used on PHF as my avatar on this board.
you may also appreciate

labelhunter said:
(post-witty-bold-comment-rep)
Hey, Tell DML he will truly be missed here. That dude was a wealth of knowledge.

sincerely

Back