• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Oxandrolone lone dosing

heady muscle

Heavyiron's guinea pig!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking of running Oxandrolone all by it's self. What doses are folks using when running alone?

Depends on your gender and goals but for males 50+ mg daily.

Depends on your gender and goals but for males 50+ mg daily.
The OP mentioned running it solo, so in all likelihood it's a woman...in which case a dose of 10-20mg per day would be more than sufficient.

Nope, I'm a dude! Been ten years since my last cycle. Want to go mild. I am in my mid forties. Last time I did var was 20 years ago. Just looking to tighten up and I will re-access after that run on what I want to do.

The OP mentioned running it solo, so in all likelihood it's a woman...in which case a dose of 10-20mg per day would be more than sufficient.

Real anavar you can see results using 10-40mg people running like 80-120mg either bunk or low dosed

Not sure if I can ask this. I am NOT looking for price or source, just What companies are NOW legit? The last I used was Searle. They're gone. Upsher Smithfrom what I have read is the only US company producing it, is that true?

I apologize if this breaks rules of the forum asking that. I will edit this post if needed. From my interpretation of the rules, I should be okay.
Thanks in advance.

[h=1][/h]

Nope, I'm a dude! Been ten years since my last cycle. Want to go mild. I am in my mid forties. Last time I did var was 20 years ago. Just looking to tighten up and I will re-access after that run on what I want to do.
Oh, sorry about that man.

In that case, 40-60mg per day should suit you nicely.

I'm sure you already know this, but I have to say it anyway...it is not advisable to run an oral without also using Testosterone.

Not sure if I can ask this. I am NOT looking for price or source, just What companies are NOW legit? The last I used was Searle. They're gone. Upsher Smithfrom what I have read is the only US company producing it, is that true?

I apologize if this breaks rules of the forum asking that. I will edit this post if needed. From my interpretation of the rules, I should be okay.
Thanks in advance.

or anavar, which of these are the best quality?
Anavar - UK PHARMA LAB - 100 x 10mg tabs -

Anavar - Medi Tech - 50 x 10mg tabs -

Oxavar - UNIGEN LIFE SCIENCES 50 x 10mg tabs -

Glonavar - GLOBAL ANABOLIC 100 x 10mg tabs -

Oh, sorry about that man.

In that case, 40-60mg per day should suit you nicely.

I'm sure you already know this, but I have to say it anyway...it is not advisable to run an oral without also using Testosterone.

No problem.

No test yet. Just rather do a small run of the minimal and see what happens from there. I think I will respond well. If Libido drops out I will add DHEA or DAA or something to that effect. If I pin again, it will only be Tren.

IML Gear Cream!
No problem.

No test yet. Just rather do a small run of the minimal and see what happens from there. I think I will respond well. If Libido drops out I will add DHEA or DAA or something to that effect. If I pin again, it will only be Tren.
To each his own friend.

Why any man would want to function without Testosterone in his body is a mystery to me...but I respect your right to do as you please.

No problem.

tren only you understand how aas works right just curious?

Would also be curious why not w/ some Test given you're now enter the age where something along the lines of HRT might be a +.

running any gear period shuts down your body natural production of testosterone and other functions related to test such as LH, and FSH. Granted your holder so you probably do not care about LH or FSH, but example of these when i prep for a show and remove all test the last few weeks after I got blood work my test levels were 150 and I felt like shit doing that. I held no water which was nice, but it was also all most depressing to deal with that and I would find my self actually randomly falling asleep. I was also running tren, mast, halo so there was other anabolics involved. Test is a stable to all cycles period i have no clue why anyone would ever consider not running them.

These year I am not dropping my test but swapping to TNE 3x a day.

running any gear period shuts down your body natural production of testosterone and other functions related to test such as LH, and FSH. Granted your holder so you probably do not care about LH or FSH, but example of these when i prep for a show and remove all test the last few weeks after I got blood work my test levels were 150 and I felt like shit doing that. I held no water which was nice, but it was also all most depressing to deal with that and I would find my self actually randomly falling asleep. I was also running tren, mast, halo so there was other anabolics involved. Test is a stable to all cycles period i have no clue why anyone would ever consider not running them.

These year I am not dropping my test but swapping to TNE 3x a day.

Thanks, those are good points. If I start to feel if I am dropping out, I will add some test. I guess I could go very low.

I am not looking for mass, just hardness and strength. I can't afford to by new clothes and at my age, I do not want to carry so much mass.
Thanks again.

IML Gear Cream!
ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD???? Just kidding.

I hear ya, but my Bloods show my test above average for my age and everything in decent balance (FH LSH). I will have to how things workout and go from there.

Would also be curious why not w/ some Test given you're now enter the age where something along the lines of HRT might be a +.

ARE YOU CALLING ME OLD???? Just kidding.

I hear ya, but my Bloods show my test above average for my age and everything in decent balance (FH LSH). I will have to how things workout and go from there.

As others have stated, I definitely respect your right to do with your body what you wish. When I saw the Anavar question I was going to recommend at least a HRT dosage. Some people say their doctor gives them about 125 of test. , others get 250. In regards to Tren, it is one of the most suppressive compounds you can take. Also, I hope you are aware of the prolactin side effects that come along with Tren. Additionally, no matter what you decide to take, you have to run an anti-estrogen as well as an on cycle support that will protect your body's organs. I have nothing to gain from this other than giving somebody some advice that I would have loved to have received when I first got into this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ran it from 40mg to 80mg/day for extended periods of time and there is a point of diminishing returns. 40-50mg is where you'll get the biggest bang for the buck without throwing money away.

As others have stated, I definitely respect your right to do with your body what you wish. When I saw the Anavar question I was going to recommend at least a HRT dosage. Some people say their doctor gives them about 125 of test. , others get 250. In regards to Tren, it is one of the most suppressive compounds you can take. Also, I hope you are aware of the prolactin side effects that come along with Tren. Additionally, no matter what you decide to take, you have to run an anti-estrogen as well as an on cycle support that will protect your body's organs. I have nothing to gain from this other than giving somebody some advice that I would have loved to have received when I first got into this game.

Your words do not fall on deaf ears and I deeply appreciate your solid candor. I am not new to this, but a refresher course is welcome. I did plan on an AI and thought of prolactin part. I thought I would start with Mucuna Pruriens and some other herbs and go to pharms if needed. Any other suggestions are welcome. Especially I need help with PCT. Clomid/HCG/Nolva?

Thanks

I have ran it from 40mg to 80mg/day for extended periods of time and there is a point of diminishing returns. 40-50mg is where you'll get the biggest bang for the buck without throwing money away.

That's perfect. I need clean gear and I'll be ready to go.

Your words do not fall on deaf ears and I deeply appreciate your solid candor. I am not new to this, but a refresher course is welcome. I did plan on an AI and thought of prolactin part. I thought I would start with Mucuna Pruriens and some other herbs and go to pharms if needed. Any other suggestions are welcome. Especially I need help with PCT. Clomid/HCG/Nolva?

Thanks

I would run HCG or something else to jumpstart natty test. I'd run a low dose of aromasin to combat possible estro rebound. Myself and a few other bros have used GW and Ostarine in PCTs to bridge into natural levels and newer cycles alike. Both are a great combination to maintain gains.

And remember with tren you will have to run your prami or caber anti-prolactin 2 weeks longer than your tren and then start to taper off so you do not experience dopamine withdrawal.

Real anavar you can see results using 10-40mg people running like 80-120mg either bunk or low dosed
I have used USA pharmacy Anavar MANY times and it's almost undetectable at 50 mg daily. I don't have a vagina though.

I have used USA pharmacy Anavar MANY times and it's almost undetectable at 50 mg daily. I don't have a vagina though.

only time i run var is when my BF is really low, but then why run var when there is Halo. Var my opinion $$ for $$ is not worth the trouble, if you can find legit var, it needs to be ran at 100mg plus to get good gains from especially solo. Also whole sale raw var est cost is .90 cents per 10mg. So if your paying less then that its fake or underdosed.

Running TRT dose test to keep you normal is not going to blow you up or make you buy new clothes, also it seems like if your not wanting to get big why not just run natural supps with clen. You can run yohimbe, l carnitine, clen, and maybe t3 and get the results your looking for with a good diet.

My personal opinion for a guy Var is not worth the money unless your 8% or lower. I run Tbol at high bf then var at 6%.

Thank you for including that clarification LOL!

Back