• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Been on for 6months, plateaued for a month switched up my cycle gaining like crazy

swoleosis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was taking 750 test and 300 tren had great results switched it to 250 test and 800 tren and now Im having amazing effects. I was planning on coming off in 2 weeks but i really dont want to. I took HCG 1000ius a week for a month every other month. Should i still come off or wait till i slow down because right now im doing great and would hate to quit.

Come off and pick up where you left off if you start plateauing it's because your androgen receptors are over saturated you can only make so much gains once you get off and you give time for your a receptors to clear you'll have great gains again.

you could come off sure... or you could stay on, switch compounds up a bit and continue making gains...it's all about what you want to do brah

Nice ive learned that even with gear you gotta keep switching dosages otherwise your body pleatuo

I'm switching 4 times over a year then cruising.

Started in sept 1200 test 900 deca. Switched to 750 test and 400 tren now 1800 test and cutting and in April switching to 600 tren and 600 test for 5 months. Fuck it

Damn I love the responses hell yeah. Fuck it.

Do you guys think doses at that level are necessary? Granted I haven't done a first cycle yet. I just got everything together. I'm just asking for learning sake. Swole, is that you in the avi? Nice work bro!

IML Gear Cream!
Not criticizing but just wondering how you get any sleep with 800mg of tren a week? Any sides like night sweats, insomnia? etc?

I take around 250 mg tren per week and soak my sheets every night. Just wondering. Thanks.

I get crazy nights sweats from tren only when I run it with high test. Give low test high tren a try.

I've been on for many, many years.

Constantly switching compounds.

Test Cyp is a constant.

Throughout the course of the year, various compounds come and go.

Mostly injectables but orals are sprinkled in here and there.

Sometimes doses are pretty damn high.

Sometimes doses are fairly moderate, or at least reasonable.

I'm 40 years old and my cholesterol, blood pressure, liver enzymes and all that other good stuff are all within normal ranges.

It's all good.

I honestly don't see myself stopping.....but you never know.

That was me in my avi at 225 now I'm 260. I was cutting for a show I ended up not doing cause I got sent outa town to work 15 hour days ripping a tar roof.

Not criticizing but just wondering how you get any sleep with 800mg of tren a week? Any sides like night sweats, insomnia? etc?

I take around 250 mg tren per week and soak my sheets every night. Just wondering. Thanks.
I was advised less then 300 isn't worth fuckin with. If you never ran tren at 500 or better for at least 8 weeks you don't know what your missin. I get night sweats once in a while other then that I'm good but I must say I'm very gunk prone so I keep that in check but I get no sides from juice. I've never broken out not once ever.

I was taking 750 test and 300 tren had great results switched it to 250 test and 800 tren and now Im having amazing effects. I was planning on coming off in 2 weeks but i really dont want to. I took HCG 1000ius a week for a month every other month. Should i still come off or wait till i slow down because right now im doing great and would hate to quit.

You can do whatever you want, but personally, I would stay on as long as I was continuing to make great progress...assuming there were no health issues present.

Highest dose of tren I've run is 700mgs. I'd run higher but I get trensomnia and have to take Xanax and unisom to sleep.

I have never had a night swear At ALL ever and I've run prob 6 different tren and it's obvious when it kicks in cause I can't sleep

You can do whatever you want, but personally, I would stay on as long as I was continuing to make great progress...assuming there were no health issues present.

Hello sensai. I miss you. I know I'm full of shit but take me back. It's gonna be tax season soon ;-) I need your guidance again. I'm fuckin huge now, people make fun of me, kids wanna be me, my girlfriend hates me.

The shape I was in my avi was all due to mike arnold I was 270 pound fat fuck although freakishly strong he chiseled away at me to unveil my shape and I've progressed from that condition with all credit being giving to mike arnold.

How very nice of Mike Arnold.
Got any before and after pictures to show us?

Can mike Arnold be kind enough to help me out lol

225-230
249-254
same as before all pics in chronological order about 3 years apart

I'm 6'2" and 3 years apart from first to last pic obviously not in increments of three years.

Damn.. some serious recomp bro.. good shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I fluctuate between 249-254. Today at the gym I was 250

Back