Maximpep

25% Off Black Friday Sale

*****Looking for a couple of MaximPep loggers*****

BOARD REP

Rep Points

*****Looking for a couple of MaximPep loggers*****

Now is your chance to experience the fastest shipping, best quality product with some of the best pricing around. Not just from last year, today, tomorrow or next month, but forever, consistently Maxim is striving to out due themselves, and its getting pretty tough to out due one of the best around!

Maxim is looking for two loggers here on IMF. I will pick them from this thread of the ones that I feel meet the standards and will keep a good log. no requirements on this one for who is chosen, just post in this thread and let me know if you have any prior research with peptides ect...

two people will recieve 2 vials of their choice of CJC either DAC or no DAC and 2 vials GHRP either 2 o r 6. also you may choose a clen/t3 combo or clen/t4 combo. all this provided that you actually start logging everything as soon as you get it. ALL LOGS MUST BE RESEARCH FORMAT, ABSOLUTELY NO HUMAN CONSUMPTION WILL BE TOLERATED, if you cant understand this then chances are you wont be chosen anyway.

I want a review from start to finish. communication, shipment time, customer service, use, potency and quality tests done on your rat, all the way to finishing the tests and logging the results. log must be maintained 3 times a week minimum. if you dont come through on your end, you will be considered a reverse scammer and reported to admin.

click on this banner or the one in my sig to check out the site!

anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Right here brother! I have plenty of pep experience and hgh. I have several logs going. Here's my only deal. I am preparing for a physique competition so if you think that your protocols will be a good fit for me then count me in.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Christsean View Post
    Right here brother! I have plenty of pep experience and hgh. I have several logs going. Here's my only deal. I am preparing for a physique competition so if you think that your protocols will be a good fit for me then count me in.
    Not sure if there is gonna be a better fit candidate than right here.

-jwgibbons
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

In also on ASF so I can run the logs simultaneously.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Also going to ask maxim to up the cjc a few vials so mgs are matched with the ghrp. Maxim will likely extend the log if all goes well. He will definitely throw in free vials if you make a purchase and keep the log going.

Getting strong
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My rat is interested too.

He is 24 years old competitive powerlifter and he works with a coach. Pics and vids are guaranteed. He has researched many steroids and Melanotan 2 before but he would like to try GHRH and GHRP too!

I could report about my rats progress in other boards sponsored by you guys (ASF and WCBB).

Rep Points

My rat would be very interested....he is a competitive bodybuilder , WABBA 2011 supermasters world champion and preparing for the world championship this year . He's currently running a WP sponsored log , posting everyday with pics , training , diet...everything very detailed ! Check out his log on the WorldPharma sponsor section . He has great experience with AAS , GH but never tried peptides but he'd love to....
    2011 world champion supermasters

pics from my current log

my rat feels that adding peptides to his regimen will take his phisyque a step further....

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'll leave this up for a few days before choosing.

Rep Points

I currently have a rat that Ive been experimenting with, trying to get him to put on some lbm by upping his calories and exercise times on the wheel. He's been running ghrp-6 and CJC 1295 No Dac for 4 months now. His starting weight prior to his bulk was 230lbs, after his bulk he got to 257lbs with minimal gain in BF. I had him doing 100mcg of both upon waking, post exercise and pre-bed.
    He starting show prep in 7 days and has plenty of experience using peptides for fatloss, plus having been using them for so long and from so many sources he knows what to expect and what is quality and works and what doesn't.
    Been meaning to try maximpep for a while now however his current source is such good quality he has been weary of making a switch, this could be a great opportunity to gain a long term customer if the quality of the peptides is as quality as maxim suggests.

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jeenyus View Post
    I currently have a rat that Ive been experimenting with, trying to get him to put on some lbm by upping his calories and exercise times on the wheel. He's been running ghrp-6 and CJC 1295 No Dac for 4 months now. His starting weight prior to his bulk was 230lbs, after his bulk he got to 257lbs with minimal gain in BF. I had him doing 100mcg of both upon waking, post exercise and pre-bed.
    He starting show prep in 7 days and has plenty of experience using peptides for fatloss, plus having been using them for so long and from so many sources he knows what to expect and what is quality and works and what doesn't.
    Been meaning to try maximpep for a while now however his current source is such good quality he has been weary of making a switch, this could be a great opportunity to gain a long term customer if the quality of the peptides is as quality as maxim suggests.
    You sick son of a bitch, I'm reporting you for animal abuse. I'm guessing you're one of those guys who orders DVDs from steroid dealers than wonders why they don't pick up your funds. That being said, I hope he chooses YOU to log this stuff, the way things are going I'm going to be bigger than you (I'm already leaner ).

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

^^^^ like^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points

I'm sorry I didn't hear you....I was too busy trying to determine if those were your legs or you were riding a chicken

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I am waiting final clarification from the man but I will be choosing here in a day or two.

Thanks to all for applying.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thank you z82.

Rep Points

i'm def interested in running a log for my rays research also< my rats love and have had experiance in peps expecially cjc, and ghrp-6 they know what to look for and get supper hungry they go in the frige themselves it's crazy bro !!!! they eat all the cheese up on the 6 anyway looking forward to seeing who pulls out in this one and Christsean has my vote for sure his logs are awesome !!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Christsean will be one of our loggers on IMF.......pm me brother

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks brother! Can't wait to try this out! I can tell you I'm becoming more and more a believer in the peps!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks brother! Can't wait to try this out! I can tell you I'm becoming more and more a believer in the peps!

Looking forward to your log my man!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk B View Post
    i'm def interested in running a log for my rays research also< my rats love and have had experiance in peps expecially cjc, and ghrp-6 they know what to look for and get supper hungry they go in the frige themselves it's crazy bro !!!! they eat all the cheese up on the 6 anyway looking forward to seeing who pulls out in this one and Christsean has my vote for sure his logs are awesome !!

Pm sent

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Christsean and KirkB will be the IMAG loggers.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Rabbit got his goodies and will start his research on Monday! Thanks Z82 and Maximpeps!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Rabbit got his goodies and will start his research on Monday! Thanks Z82 and Maximpeps!

No problem brother..... Looking forward to it