• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

New to the Forum World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need2grow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I'm new to this forum world but here goes!!! I am 6'2" about 215 and want to get to 250 but solid. I am a hardgainer and tried lots of supplements with little to none results!! I want to get rid of the small gut I have and increase my arm size!! I mostly get big in the chest area with little results to the arms. I need help with getting the right things to help me progress!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I'm new to this forum world but here goes!!! I am 6'2" about 215 and want to get to 250 but solid. I am a hardgainer and tried lots of supplements with little to none results!!

Basic compound movements, plenty of food, lots of rest and some steroids.

This is essentially the formula that will allow you to reach your goals.

Thanks guys and sorry for posting in the wrong forum!! This is the first time ever on a forum!!

Thanks guys and sorry for posting in the wrong forum!!
I'm not certain that you did.

The message that sort of insinuates that you posted in the wrong place and politely requests that you post in the appropriate forums moving forward appears to be automated and pretty much standard.

Welcome to the community.

Hello, I'm new to this forum world but here goes!!! I am 6'2" about 215 and want to get to 250 but solid. I am a hardgainer and tried lots of supplements with little to none results!! I want to get rid of the small gut I have and increase my arm size!! I mostly get big in the chest area with little results to the arms. I need help with getting the right things to help me progress!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

See bud, you definately found and joined to the right place!

I wish this place was here for me when I had the need to grow.

Oh, and welcome.

Thanks, Man!!! I am getting ready to start my growth period!! I will be getting some gear hopefully will it will be great got some great reviews. I would just need to know the best way or the best work out routine to use while I make this transformation..

im new too welcome bro.

eat eat eat to gain people cant say it enough...cuz its true, if your eating right. this is a great place to learn that =]

First off welcome man I too am a new member, second I understand ur situation with having a big just but small arms.....its a pain in the ass but keep working at it and they will come along.

Back