• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Here's a littile tip

flood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Naturopaths can prescribe test in some states.

Here's a release about my state, but Utah allows it too;

"...Published in the April 2007 Washington State Board of Pharmacy Newsletter-

The legislature recently expanded the authority of naturopathic physicians. The law was amended to replace the term ?medicines of mineral, animal, and botanical origin? with the term ?naturopathic medicines.? Licensed naturopathic physicians may now prescribe, administer, dispense, and use legend drugs and controlled substances (CS) consistent with the practice of naturopathic medicine.

The specific medicines must be established by the Secretary of Health in rule. The prohibition on the use of CS was revised to permit the use of codeine and testosterone in Schedules III, IV, and V. The law includes education and training requirements for the use of CS..."
Washington News: The Practice of Naturopathy Expands Drug Authority - News - National Association of Boards of Pharmacy

Makes sense. My ND understands total well being and fitness, even the benefits of lifting heavy resistance. My Allopathic doc just looked at the prescribed range, not my level of fitness work, health, and life.

And this From Utah;

"...The bill's Senate sponsor, Sen. Dennis Stowell, R-Parowan, told lawmakers that a naturopath must go through four years of college, four years of medical school and a yearlong internship before being allowed to practice in the state.

"These guys are well qualified to do this," Stowell said..."

Bill will allow naturopathic doctors to prescribe testosterone | Deseret News

And Hawaii;

"BE IT ENACTED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF HAWAII:

SECTION 1. The legislature finds that naturopathic physicians are known for their expertise in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. The legislature further finds that naturopathic physicians have been trained in the evaluation, assessment, and appropriate application of natural bio-identical testosterone therapy for symptom relief of testosterone deficiency. Naturopathic physicians also receive on-going training in bio-identical hormone therapy and medical updates on the safe and effective use of natural testosterone through the Hawaii Society of Naturopathic Physicians and various national medical conferences..."
Bill Text: HI HB996 | 2013 | Regular Session | Introduced | LegiScan

Ok proly a dumb q but:

What is a naturopath doctor?? Never heard of the term

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Ok proly a dumb q but:

What is a naturopath doctor?? Never heard of the term

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Webster's definition;
a system of treatment of disease that avoids drugs and surgery and emphasizes the use of natural agents (as air, water, and herbs) and physical means (as tissue manipulation and electrotherapy)

Kind of a Catch 22 since most NDs are, by definition, going to be opposed or at least resistant to the use of any drug for treatment. In any case, they are not licensed in PA. :/

I'm geographically lucky I guess. I bet ND's will get hip to TRT before GP docs do. Test is natural! Naturopaths take into account the entire person's health & well being. Not just predetermined ranges - like cattle gates we are forced to be inside of.

Flood, have you gotten one to prescribe anything for you?

Back