• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Inbound into customs (3 weeks)

IML Gear Cream!
Just had another vibrant experience: purchased a few hundred dollars worth of gear from one of the domestic sponsors here and they sent it international cause I guess they lost there domestic connection. Anyways, went to sign for it at the PDF office and the pkg was soaked and dripping oil.... I refused it.... But WTF! Why can't these people take better care of customers?!

Just had another vibrant experience: purchased a few hundred dollars worth of gear from one of the domestic sponsors here and they sent it international cause I guess they lost there domestic connection. Anyways, went to sign for it at the PDF office and the pkg was soaked and dripping oil.... I refused it.... But WTF! Why can't these people take better care of customers?!

That sucks! And it's also why I like doing business face to face. Gear is rampant at my gym and apparently always has been. I never noticed until I started to inquire a little bit. I suggest you do the same OP. Most are all too willing to help your needs.

Back