• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deliver to base

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How risky is it to get delivered to a military base? Can they open or fuck with the package?

No clue sounds risky to me. If they caught you, what then? Would your whole military career be down the toilet? If so, that sounds hardly worth it for some more muscles.

What do you mean? Are you living in housing or the barracks? You would definetly be more safe in housing as barracks mail can pass through some hands if you know what I mean.

I dont know this for a fact but given the recent times Id suspect scrutiny of items being shipped to a military base would be be very high. Seems pretty damn risky to me.

No, no, bud too risky now a days.

Set yourself up with a P.O. box near the base, don't risk it.

No, no, bud too risky now a days.

Set yourself up with a P.O. box near the base, don't risk it.
^This right here, especially since you live in the barracks. I've had brothers who would get there shit sent to their on post housing and some of the dudes(in barracks)would ask to get there shit sent there too. Problem with that is the "fake name" (for buyer to get shit sent to dudes house)issue and multiple packs to one address.

Is it even riskier in japan?

Hmmm. I wouldn't even risk it, bro. You've too much to lose.

If you must, try to befriend a brown bagger, preferably 1 that will want to be your training buddy and lives off base, and will want to do this also. Go ahead and get it shipped there.

In BCT or AIT? no. They opened everything of mine. Once you get stationed though, you'll be aight.

But Just spring for the PO box.

IML Gear Cream!
NO! Don't do it....not worth the risk. As others have pointed out, get a PO box or have it shipped to someone near you.

/V

i would get a PO box or just go out in town, I dont know about now, but when i was there last time in 2006 people wanted into pharmacies and walked out with test and deca bottles. Also my buddy use to get shit mailed to the ship.

aren't steroids legal in japan, just see a doc off base, get a script and carry it back on base in your sox, its what I used to do worked everytime

I wonder if it would be safe to buy something like clen though without getting a po box

Is it a big difference to order domestic as opposed to international? Are customs more likely to seize something international?

I found out today that they have po boxes on base run by cobs but not sure if that's safe enough

Not sure if po boxes on base go under the same scrutiny

Back