World-pharma.org

What can I say......

Rep Points

What can I say......

Just got half my order today 2 AP CYP and I must say.... These look professional just like US Watson cyp! I'm sure the inside is just as well thanx World Pharma u got a customer 4 life any one he steam to buy, don't think about it just do it! By the way my brothers on here who has tried the BD HALOTESTIN ???? What dosage should I do and how long?? I got 61 tabs from a brother. Thanx guys

Rep Points

Any one on the BD Halo???

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i still wait your order for halo you reserved and i dint give to another guys!!! a lot of guys try halotestex and love it!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wico View Post
    Just got half my order today 2 AP CYP and I must say.... These look professional just like US
    Watson cyp! I'm sure the inside is just as well thanx World Pharma u got a customer 4 life any one he steam to buy, don't think about it just do it! By the way my brothers on here who has tried the BD HALOTESTIN ???? What dosage should I do and how long?? I got 61 tabs from a brother. Thanx guys
    Awesome nothing but awesome reviews about WP I placed my first order and already received vial 1/10 waiting for those other bad boys and than placing a second order as soon as he restocks! Pay extra but paying for quality and 100% guarantee

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    Awesome nothing but awesome reviews about WP I placed my first order and already received vial 1/10 waiting for those other bad boys and than placing a second order as soon as he restocks! Pay extra but paying for quality and 100% guarantee
    That's great brother ! Ya I'm waitin on my second part.good luck to you also.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    i still wait your order for halo you reserved and i dint give to another guys!!! a lot of guys try halotestex and love it!
    WP I don't got the funds for the Halotestex. If u got buyers, go ahead and sell my freind.and thanx for ur servicesI'll get more goodies from you sir